•Ch. 7•

A few days had passed ever since Iana's first mission. She's staying with Akutagawa in the infirmary, having the most impacts. The worst impact was hitting the ground.
Iana was saddened by the fact he had to stay in the infirmary and him sleeping. She liked talking with him, despite his cold personality. She enjoyed being with his presence since it makes her smile.

It was about 4:00 am, and Iana had fallen asleep at around 7:00 pm beside Akutagawa's bed. Akutagawa though, just woke up. The scent of the infirmary entering his nose. He felt Iana's hand on his. He didn't notice it at first, but when he tilted his head towards her, he saw her asleep. He smiled a bit his cheeks getting warm. He didn't wanna wake her up and so he observed her sleep for a bit until she shuffled in her sleep. "A-Aku-chan?" She says, still sleepy.
"M-Mhm" he says, not really able to open his mouth fully. Iana smiled, finally hearing his voice again. "I missed you" She says, her hand wrapping into his. He didn't reply but it made him smile. There was a comfortable silence between both of them. Until Gin opened the door. "Oh? Brother, are you awake?" She asks. Akutagawa nodded at her making Gin smile. She adverted her gaze to Iana and smiled. "Hey" Iana says smiling at her. "Hey" Gin replied. The comfortable silence commences among them three again. Iana could already tell it was gonna be a good day.

-smol timeskip-

The nurse had already confirmed that Akutagawa is well although he still had to stay inside the infirmary so he can recover fast.

Iana hoped he'll recover even faster so she can talk with him again, spend tea time and do paperwork with him. She smiled at the memory, the times where both of them would go out sometimes to get sweets or times were Akutagawa would try different candies. "Iana" Akutagawa called out. "Hm?" Iana replies curious. Akutagawa smiled at her, "You know, you look cute" he says. Iana blushed, trying to process what he just said. "W-Why thank you" She replied blushing. She looked away, trying to avoid his smirk. Akutagawa slightly chuckled. "Come here" He says. Iana looks at him while he grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to his body for a hug. "Thank you" She looks at him, confused. "Why? Why are you thanking me?" She replies. Akutagawa blushed, and covered it up. "Just..Thank you.." Was all he said. Iana smiled, until the door opened revealing Tachihara, Chuuya, Gin and Koyo. Gin smirked while Chuuya and Tachihara stood there, their jaws practically dropping into the ground. Koyo standing there too, smirking with Gin. "Oh well! Sorry to interrupt!" Koyo exclaims. Iana turned into a darker hue of red. "E-Eh! Whatever you saw, it was nothing!" She says, denying. Chuuya spoke up, "so how long have you been dating?" That's when Iana lost it and turned into a tomato, "wHAT THE FUCK CHUUYA WE'RE NOT!" She says eyes closed, squealing. Akutagawa smirked at her, grabbing her down again. "Not yet dear~" Akutagawa whispered unto her ear.

"Its not the time yet"

------------------------------------------------------
TBC! Hope you like it

Number of words: 547