•Ch. 5•

!TW!: Blood, Guns, killing. If you are not comfortable with those please skip this chapter.

1 month had passed after Iana joined in the Mafia. She created new memories with them, to which she cherished forever. She learnt new tricks everyday, and it was really helpful for defense. It was all thanks to Gin.

Today, Mori had assigned a task for Akutagawa. Iana tagged along, just so she can experience what its like to go to missions. Akutagawa denied at first, but changed his mind after seeing her puppy eyes.

The two arrived at the designated place, the place where they would have to kill the target. The target is a very rich dealer. The dealer wanted to meet Mori, just so he can kill him and take over Port Mafia.

Finally, The two spotted the dealer, a man named Amane Miwa. He was known for being very rich, and taking over large organizations. Iana and Akutagawa split up from their hiding place.

*3rd persons view*
"Rashomon!" Akutagawa yells. He attacked, about 5 guards at the same time. Iana looked at him, mesmerized by his power. Iana panicked, how she would defend herself without an ability. She only had guns and knives, after all. Until...

*Iana's POV*
The past..it's repeating itself.

Flashback

"You idiot! Try harder!" Father yells.
I cough, panting hard, after a long time of training. It was always like this. This ability of mine is very powerful. Its called, "The blooming flower" My ability can make chains of flowers, specifically roses, because of its thorns. The thorns, can easily kill someone. Its very hard to control, although I think I'll get the hang of it soon.

End of flashback

I gasp, remembering the battle, I turn around, only to see Akutagawa on the ground coughing. My eyes widen, it seems like the enemy's ability is strong. Its time.

*3rd persons view*

"Ability: The Blooming flower!" Iana yells, long chains of flowers with thorns appearing. Akutagawa's eyes shot up, hearing her voice. Iana tied chains of flowers around their necks. She pulled out her knife, and swung it not to close to the enemy's neck. "What do you want from the mafia?" Iana questions in a deep, scary voice.
The last few guards that were tied stuttered, "W-We Don't know. We were just being forced to guard our Boss!" Iana loosened the chains, only wrapping the chains unto their bodies. "Stay and don't move." She command. Akutagawa sat there stunned by how she handled them.
Iana ran up to him, concern shown in her face. She knelt down, pulled him for a quick hug and pulled away. "I was worried...I'm sorry I didn't act fast. Are you okay?" She says. Akutagawa blushed abit, and nodded his head making her sigh in relief. "Come on, we have a enemy to finish." She reached to him. He tooled her hand and Iana gently pulled him up. They walked unto the bosses' headquarters. Akutagawa knocked the door down. "Well, look who we have here. Some guests." Amane chuckles. "Tch." Akutagawa says his face becoming agitated

"Shall we begin?"

-------------------------------------------------------
TBC! Hope you like it

Number of words: 529