•Ch. 9•

Everything returned to normal. Everything was finally back to peace. Gin continued to help Iana with her gun and knife skills. Akutagawa protecting her close from danger. Until one day..

The headmaster of the orphanage Iana used to live in, managed to find the mafias location. Iana heard from the guards that the headmaster paid a visit, she ran to tell Akutagawa. Luckily, he told Mori about the situation long time ago. And found out the back story..

*Flashback*
The headmaster adored Iana's ability. Although he chased her out for the ability started getting out of control and caused everything to get broken. It was about time until he remembered her, and wanted her back. He wanted her back so that he can get the ability from her. He wanted to become powerful. He tried and tried until he can finally earn her back. The calls usually are used to threaten her, although Chuuya had gotten her a new phone so that he would stop calling her. That seem to work and she was thankful.

*End of flashback*

She ask the guards to tell him she wasn't there and that she was out. The trick seemed to work. Although it was time for the Mafia to act.

-smol timeskip-
Mori received a letter. A letter from the headmaster. A letter to tell him he wanted her back to have her ability.

Mori,

This is Iana's headmaster, Kirishima Akane. I would like to get Iana back, just so I can have her ability. I would love to have her by 2 days from now. If not, I would be ransacking the Mafias hideout and kill everyone, especially the black-white haired guy.

Sincerely,
Kirishima Akane.

Mori was shooked. He didn't show it tho. He smirked and called a meeting.

As soon as everyone had already arrived, he started it by giving the bad news. "Its time for us to act, to help out a subordinate in danger. Iana, she's a nice girl and her ability is strong and the headmaster wants it. I would appreciate it if we could track him down and try to kill him first before he can kill Iana."
Mori says. Everyone was shocked, especially Akutagawa. He fell unto his knees, the others noticing. Chuuya, who is in front of him, noticed he had already fallen into his knees. He questioned Akutagawa why he was in such strange position. "I'm gonna protect her. Even if it costs my life." He pledges. The others looked at him in disbelief. Mori knowing his crush for Iana, smirked and dismissed them.

"A pure battle is going start"

----------------------------------------------------------
TBC! Hope you like it

Number of words: 446