Test x Of x Tests 🌳

"𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙤, 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙! 𝙄 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣, 𝙞𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜, 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚?

There Kurapika was, sitting down, reading his book about an influential hunter,so infatuated with this book, as if he were a character himself,which made Kurapika long for the outside world even more. As he was reading, his best friend Pairo came, also quite fascinated with the book, a gift from a girl they saved from the forest named Sheila, who also taught them English as the Kurta clan had their own mysterious language.

This made them want to go explore even more. They had asked Sheila questions such as what kinds of technology is out there, what kinds of foods are there and this lasted for a few hours, until Sheila had to go back. "Arigato gozaimasu, it was nice meeting and learning about you guys!" "Bye Sheila!" both boys shouted. Kurapika and Pairo would stay up late nearly every night, reading that book, the book that got them more curious and curious each day.

"Kurapika?", Pairo asked. "Hmm, Pairo?", "When can we go to the outside world?". Kurapika smiled at his friend, though deep down he felt guilt for the accident that had occurred a few years back, resulting in Pairo's partial loss of sight. "Soon, of course!", Kurapika excitedly replied. Kurapika and Pairo had the same dream, to travel the world together as all they have known was the Lukso Province, nothing more. Which was why they were so overjoyed to explore.

After a few weeks the two young Kurtans were pleading to the Kurtan elder to go to the outside world. The elder denied this a few times but due to Kurapika persuasion skills, he finally gave in but before the real experience there was a test. "What kind of test, elder?" Kurapika curiously questioned. "This test will test your self-control. We'll send you to a near small village". "A village?! Does this mean I can go to the outside world Chief?". "Yes, but this will be part of the test. You and a partner will have 24 hours to return from the village without triggering the Scarlet eyes, if you show you are capable of this, I will grant you permission to go freely into the outside world". "Oooooo! Can I pick anyone to be my partner?", "Yes, you may". Well, hmmm, I pick .. Pairo!" Kurapika said full of content. "Are you sure?" Pairo shakily asked. "Pairo has poor vision, this could affect your test". "It doesn't matter, as long as we have each other, and even we do fail, we'll be failing together right Pairo?" Kurapika beamed while patting his friend's head. "R-Right! Pairo then said with small confidence.

"Very well, then you two will need to put in these special eye drops" the elder said. Kurapika and Pairo's faces were both in awe, fascinated with the deep blue colour. "If your eyes are to turn scarlet in the next 24 hours, they will stay like that even if you are able to calm down from what triggered your eyes. Both boy's faces became downcast upon hearing that, starting to doubt themselves to if they really could overcome this big obstacle.

Despite this obstacle, Kurapika started to form a bright look on his face, determined that he could do it. His friend Pairo on the other hand still doubted himself because of his visual handicap. "Kurapika, are you sure you don't want to pick someone else?" Pairo questioned feeling an uncertain feeling that they could fail because of him. "Of course not Pairo, we're in this together, till the end! Don't doubt yourself, I have all my faith in you", the blonde-haired boy honestly spoke, hugging the shorter male. "If I'm going to meet all different kinds of people, discover new kinds of birds and go to extraordinary places, I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else but you", Kurapika reassuringly said, pulling away from the hug and giving him two thumbs up.

Pairo then went to take the eye drops from the Kurtan Chief, but as his eyesight wasn't the best, (I feel like im calling Pairo out about his eyesight when mine is 10 times worse)so instead he accidentally dropped the vial, but luckily it did not break. "Oh!" Pairo said, with clear worry in his voice. Pairo then went on the ground and used his hand to try and locate the vial eventually successfully locating them. "Found them, but I'm sorry about that, I'll try and be more careful!" Pairo said, now smiling much more than a few moments ago. Kurapika returned the smile with a cheerful giggle, again showing the faith in his friend.

"Let's go!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝙃𝙚𝙮 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙨!
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧?
𝘼𝙣𝙮 𝙨𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙣 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙫𝙚?
𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙣, 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙛 𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩!
~𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙯🥀