A x Triple x Threat 🥊

"F/N L/N. Well, I don't think you're a demon. To be honest, you look like more of the innocent type."

"Aaaah, the store closes at 5pm! I only have 15 minutes left or I'll have to ask Trishya for some of her weird-looking chips againnn!".

Aside from the place being called 'Puthy's Pasta' (ok I wanna think of a better name but I cant -_-) , Y/n was very fond of that place as when she first had lost her mother, she would always hide in the dump behind it, looking for any scraps of food she could find. She was also kind of friendly towards the owner, Trishya , as she felt sorry for Y/n, finding out she was living there 6 months after Y/n discovered here. She wasn't exactly like a mother to Y/n, or even a friend but she tried her best.

"Finally, got here in time! Yahoo!" (why did 'yahoo' remind me of Black Star from Soul Eater???) "Now what do I need? Could I please have half of a 5kg watermelon and a some and a small bento box?" This would last Y/n four days at most.

"Sure dear, here you go. That will be ¥1189."

"Arigato. Now where did I put that money? Here?!" Y/n said, rummaging through her pockets. "Shit, Trishya must've used it to buy the DLC of that 'Doki Doki Literature Club' crap."

"Hmm?" the shopkeeper asked, looking at Y/n with pure smile.

"Nothing. It's just that I've, umm.... I've

"Uh, I've seemed to have ummmmm.misplaced my yen?" Y/n gulped, with her head down. The shopkeeper really wanted to help Y/n but she really couldn't or else she would get in trouble with her boss. There was pity in her eyes for Y/n looked quite malnourished and thrashed. She was lucky that she was able to survive all these years, basically all alone.

"Gomen, if I had the power to I would but I really cannot sell you these products without some yen." There was clear sorry in her eyes. "No worries. Well, see you."

Y/n was desperate. The last time she ate was about 5 days ago. Well, she wouldn't have been in this situation if her mother was still alive. Her life would be alright if her mother was still alive and Y/n wouldn't have to do such crimes as stealing.

Y/n was leisurely strolling down the stalls for about another 10 mins, one by one, asking each and every stall if they could spare her something. Most of the stalls said no but felt deep sympathy for her still and one generous stall worker spared Y/n a 6 loaves of bread. It wasn't enough for another week, however she was grateful that she even received anything.

She was just about to leave when she heard a noise; It was shouting, as if a fight had broken out. "Hmmm, it must be two drunk guys arguing again, what petty people". As Y/n was drawing near to the said fight, she began to pick up on the voices.

"Eh, that's strange, there's a couple of high pitched voices and another deep voice. Two kids fighting?"

Y/n had finally turned to the next street and what she saw left her completely astounded, she wanted to run away from the sight of the two young boys up against three men, all around in their early 30s.

Although she was in shock, Y/n had experienced this before, from men her mother had brought home nearly every week, calling me a burden or saying that her mothers life would be so much better if she wasn't born. This was the kind of world Y/n lived in. It was such a tragic world, it could even be compared to a dystopia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Pairo! Are you ok?!"

A glass bottle was heard being smashed onto the ground, splattering all over the 'leader' of the three men bullying Pairo. Pairo was on the floor, breathing heavily, struggling to get up.