Everybody x Needs x Love ✨

"So that's a friend? Hmm, I guess today must've been my lucky day..."

Warning: Upsetting scenes

It was around 7pm now and after buying Y/n dinner to show their gratitiude, Kurapika and Pairo had invited her to come back to the Lukso Province with them after she had told them that she didn't really have a place to stay for the night as Trishya (see last chapter if you forgot who she is) had to kick her out due to health issues. Y/n was riding by herself while Kurapika and Pairo were riding on the other big bird.

There was dead silence again similar to earlier again after she had first saved them. Y/n wasn't fond of conversations but the two boys riding with her seemed to look like nice kids and she was intrigued to find out more about these two Kurtans; And all she knew at the moment was that the Kurta Clan small clan who possessed scarlet eyes, their eyes being triggered while feeling great emotion. She wasn't really a person to investigate or be curious about much things but these two boys felt special. They felt like 1 in a 1,000,000,000 to her. (Felt that when Wing told Zushi he was one in a 100,000 getting him all hyped up and then he said that Gon and Killua were both one in 10,000,000 lmaoo)

It was fate. Right now, she would've been either sleeping on the streets or finding a more comfortable place ,for instance, under a car. It wasn't even a whole day and Y/n could feel a strong attraction to the two, especially the blonde-haired Kurapika.

Kurapika and Pairo were even surprised that a person of the outside world would have agreed to come to their dwelling, they thought she had only come to save them as she felt pity for them. It was true, she had felt pity but the main reason she had done this good deed was because she wanted to prove herself. To show to her late mother that she could do this, that if Y/n could do something like this, she was sure that she could even change this corrupt world.

"So, Kurapika and Pairo, was it?" .

"Yup!"

"What's it like living in the Lukso Province?"

Pairo seemed alert from this, despite her saving them, he still wasn't keen on the idea of giving information to her that could cost the lives of his clan. (dw we're not the ones who give away the location)

"Kurapika, don't you think we should try to know her more until we reveal any information about ourselves?". Pairo had had to whisper as he didn't want Y/n to overhear and feel offended. Little did Pairo know, Y/n could already hear them.

"O-Oh, yeah.... I sort of got carried away you know, because we finally found our first friend from the outside world!"

"Kurapika...

"Gomen, Pairo...".

Kurapika had nearly forgotten about the horror that took place hours ago, traumatising both the two boys. He wanted to be Y/n's friend but Pairo was right. He didn't know much about Y/n like who her family were, where she lived and more.

"I don't mean to come across as rude Y/n but me and Pairo don't really know much about you. We could even get in big trouble for bringing an outsider to Lukso Province". Y/n didn't really care, she hasn't had anyone for the past 3 years, she could deal with loneliness.

"Sorry about that, I just wanted to know about you".

The two boys smiled widely at her and she managed to weakly smile back, not putting on those forced smiles she used to do when her mother was still around.

"I just have one question though..."

"Go ahead."

"Are you guys demonsss?"