That x Tragic x Day

"I never want to lose someone like you again. It hurts like hell."

3 years. 3 years ago she was slaughtered before my eyes. That day cannot be forgotten. I must kill them. All of them. I don't care if it costs me my life. I don't care what will happen to me. Fuck, I should have died too. I doubt most 12 year olds have this same problem. Not being able to see the people you love again. Falling. Falling into a formidable darkness, never escaping from it.

I saw that man torturing her, as if she was a doll, as if she was made to play with. I saw that other one twisting her neck, hearing the dreadful snaps over and over again. She looked battered, physically and mentally broken, her spirit, shattered into a million pieces. I couldn't recognize her anymore. She now belonged to the dead.

I stood there, with a hysterical look on my face. I couldn't scream, I couldn't cry, all I could do was watch my mother being decapitated, by the merciless cold-hearted Phantom Troupe. I was useless, I could have at least called someone for help. But I didn't, more precisely, I couldn't. I felt stuck. "Mom. I'm sorry that I didn't protect you. Don't worry though, we'll be together soon". She was always there to protect me, I had no one else but her. She had no one else but me.

Mother promised me that one day, were going to open up our own shop, live our lives to the fullest and keep smiling no matter what happened , but of, it was all a lie. Why did u have to leave so early? When I just learned to smile again? When I just stopped having those thoughts? When she wasn't that person anymore?

A 12 year old shouldn't have these thoughts, but these thoughts scatter me all over, makes me who I am. Dad died when I was about five so that was when my mom started taking these weird drugs, coming home at around 3 in the morning with cuts and bruises all over her, when she started heavily drinking, when she gradually changed from being my mother, to an absolute stranger, a stranger who would still provide for me, care for me, even if she got the resources illegally .She would force on a smile for my sake while internally she basically dead.

The one time she was in danger, I couldn't show my mom that I truly loved her and appreciated her, instead I ran away from the monster I once saw those years ago. She was truly a good person deep down, and she did not deserve to die from those cruel, vicious serial killers.

I don't know how to feel anymore, only that I will avenge her and all the innocent people who have died by their bloodied hands, not the hands of humans, inhumane, barbaric hands, the hands of monsters. 13 monsters. I will not fall to them like my mother did, but slaughter them, as how they did to my mother, and my heart. What's the point though? I will not feel any satisfaction, any pleasure, any reassurance.

However, I cannot forget the endless pain they have dealt me. They don't even know me, and they have mentally stabbed me again and again, the stab wound never healing.

I swear I'll never forget, that tragic day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 562 words

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So if you're confused with this paragraph, it's basically Y/n's past and how the Phantom Troupe killed her mother because I am going to introduce her next chapter.

Anyways, this wasn't my first time making something like this but it was my first time (ahaha mental illnesses) but it was my first time making it for others to read.

Hope u liked it! And if u can, please can you give feedback on this whether positive or just constructive criticism.

Thanks xx

~Latifa