Some x Weird x Questions ❓

"We'll see if you are worthy of my love."

When I tried to describe Y/n, I'm trying to describe her as if she was any race because in a lot of books I read, Y/n is always blushing or she has golden hair and I'm black as well so yeah, if I could improve on her appearance just tell me <3

Warning: Sexual topics

Y/n had decided to stay in Kurapika's dwelling for the night. Kurapika was positive that his parents would allow her, not just because they were nice people but because she had supported them in their time of need, they still needed to return the favour.

Pairo requested if he could come as well as he wanted to know more about Y/n.

They were on their way to the hut and it was quite silence. There really was nothing to talk about. The boys had only picked up two things about the mysterious girl; That she did not like opening up to people and that she had a traumatic past. It wasn't much but the Kurtans could infer that it would take a lot of persuasion for her to open up.

Kurapika and Pairo were in front and Y/n was following from behind. The two at the front were trying to come up with ideas for the (h/c) haired girl to talk about what had happened.

"Kurapika, I have an idea! I think you will like it too!"

"Pairo, we don't want her to hear us and then her to run away, we're kind of friends now." Kurapika spoke quietly.

"Sorry, but this idea is probably our only shot for now."

"Ok, what is it?"

Kurapika looked at Pairo, confused as his normal smile turned into a cat-like grin.

"You can try and be her boyfriend, so she can put her trust in you."

"Pairo, I couldn't do that, e-even if I did want to be her boyfriend, it's not like she would accept."

A large amount of pink was revealed on Kurapika's face. He had to admit, even for someone who has been all alone for more than 3 years, beaten up and starved, Y/n was beautiful. (If any of you guys say ur not beautiful I will whoop ur ass)

She had turned to face the boys for the first time, her (e/c) eyes glistening in the glittering streak of light being produced from the moon. Her hair was (h/c) and it hung loosely over her shoulders. Her (s/c) clear,  skin ,scattered with all kinds of bruises across her small , tender cheeks. Her hands, blood still seeping out of them from before but still, were lean and delicate, as if the gods had sculpted them themseleves.

Little did the two boys know that Y/n could hear every little thing they were talking about. She couldn't fully understand what the word 'boyfriend' meant, as she had only just learnt about friends, though she did remember her mother always introducing her to a new man every single week. Her mother called them her 'boyfriends'. They were never nice to Y/n, calling her a burden and attempting to convince her mom to throw her out. She always tried asking her mom what it was but she told Y/n to wait until she was a bit older and she would tell her. It was all a lie.

"What's a, uh...ddddddd boyfriend?"

The boys looked back at the girl, her eyes widened and her face was half open, wanting to find out more about this term.

"Why do you want to know?" Pairo asked. He felt embarrassed that Y/n could hear their conversation. There was also some shock in his tone as the Kurtans were 2 metres in front and they were also whispering to each other.

"Well, I heard you asking Kurapika that if I wanted to talk about my life story, which I do not by the way, he would have to be my boyfriend so that 'I can trust him'."

Now both boys were blushing heavily but because it was almost pitch black outside, she couldn't see their facial expressions, only hearing their flustered voices.

"Also, it's kind of about my life story I guess, nevertheless I suppose I have to tell you. When I was younger, about 6 years old, every week or so, my mother had brought home these men. All types of them. Whenever I met them, she had introduced them as her boyfriends. He said hello to me and that was the only conversation I ever made with them."

"In addition to that, every single day, when it was about night time, I would try and go say goodnight to her but the door was locked. I heard a lot of moans and heavy breathing, like they did something tiring."

The two Kurtans shocked faces turned to faces of disgust. Kurapika's eyes were wide open and his mouth was kept straight, opening a little frown whereas Pairo's whole face was red all over as if he was really ashamed or surprised at something.

"Why are you guys' faces like that? Did I say something wrong?"

Only God knows how the two boys knew about it. (ok is it just me or does anyone else say 'ushy gushy' for that) They wanted to help Y/n but they would rather not answer the said question as Y/n was too young to know. They were all the same age but they didn't want to scare the girl even more.

"No, never mind." Kurapika was now facing Y/n and because they had a candle light, Y/n could so that both faces were blushing madly although she could not understand this feeling.

"About your question, it's hard to explain. You could say it is sorta like a friend, but someone special whom you have a romantic relationship with."

The girl's expression on her face was blank, as if she couldn't understand a single word they said. It wasn't her fault. She hadn't been properly educated since she was 7 years old, so it was understandable for Y/n not to grasp some meanings.

"Romantic? What's that?"

"We'll get to that another time, our family and friends are all waiting for us! I'm sure they would all love to meet you!"

"Hey, Kurapika?"

"Hm, Y/n?"

"If you do want to be my boyfriend, we'll see if you are worthy of my love."

Kurapika didn't have a crush on Y/n. They had only just met a few hours ago and the Kurtan elder had strictly told them not to befriend any outsiders. They weren't even friends yet. Just a boy and his friend, showing their gratitude for the girl that showed them a kind of compassion.

Who knew that the shy, secretive girl would befriend such people?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok, so this was rushed. I'm sorry, I've been working on it for a few days but when I read it over it sounded really bad to me.

Well, I hope you liked it! Don't forget to comment and vote <3

~Latifa