06

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤       piggy, piggy       ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

"Violet!" Beverly calls while skipping down the hallway to the girls room

"Violet?" The dead girl pushes the door open with a smile. Her smile widens when she walks in seeing her girlfriend laying on the bed, thinking that she was sleeping. Her smile drops when her eyes lock on the empty pill bottle lying next to her.

"Violet!" Beverly screams while shaking her. Trying to get her to wake up.

"Don't you die on me, Violet!" Beverly yells while dragging her down the hallway to the bathroom. Sitting down in the bathtub with Violet on her lap she turns on the water.

"Don't you die on me!" Quickly Beverly shoves her fingers down her throat to make her throw up the pills. Violet sits up throwing up some of the pills. She looks around and starts to sob while leaning back onto Beverly.

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤

"I like birds, too." Beverly says when she sees Violet looking at one of her and Tate's old library books.

"Why do you like them?"

" 'Cause they can fly away when thing get too crazy, I guess." Beverly lightly smiles while sitting on the bed.

"Are you going to tell your parents? About the pills?"

"No. I've been sleeping alot. They think I'm depressed."

"Are you?"

"Im sad."

"Me, too... Violet something's changed in you. Toward me." Beverly looks down with tears in her eyes. "You're distant, cold. I don't know what I've done, but I'll leave you alone from now on if that's what you want. Is that what you want? You know why I'd leave you alone? Because I love you and I care about your feelings more than mine. I would never let anybody or anything hurt you. I've never felt that way about anyone other than my brother."

"Come here." Violet grabs Beverly's hand and drags her up toward her, laying behind her.

"I love you too."