03

゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤    murder house  ﹥*:ꔫ:*+゚

Beverly comes out from behind the brick piller and makes a face at Violet as her dad walks away

"He's a great dad." She says and sits down next to Violet. "He really cares. You're  lucky like that." Instead of saying anything back Violet picks up a cigarette and holds it up to her mouth for Beverly to light.

"When did you find out that you liked girls?" Violet inquiries. The corner of Beverly's mouth lightly lifts before she answers.

"In fith grade." The shaggy haired girl states as she picks up a cigarette and lights it.

"A year later harper found out and blackmailed me into getting her drugs. Saying that she'd tell everyone if I didn't."

"Oh my god. Is that when the bullying started?" Violet questions while grabbing Beverly's hand.

"God no. It started years before that. She's always been a bitch." Beverly takes a hit from the cigarette. "Anyways when did you know when you liked girls?" Violet smiles at her and looks down.

"I've never been with a girl before. So when I met you."
゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤
Tate and Beverly stand in front of the window looking out as their mother walks by while walking some dogs. She stops in front of the house as she sets her eyes on her undead children and waves. Without waving back or saying anything Tate lightly pushes his sister away from the window and glares at their mother as they walk away.
゚+*:ꔫ:*﹤