Chapter Six

[Sorry I haven't been updating, I've got another idea. XD SORRIES!]

Naruto

The week passed with no incident. No one touched me, save for Sasuke-teme, Sakura-chan, Kiba-kun, and Kakashi-Sensei. He, oddly enough, had offered to pick me up and drop me off to school and home multiple times, but I refused all the same. I didn't want to be a burden.

But, now, it was my turn to dole out the "beating", so to speak. I was terrified of what they would do to me, but I had the punishment in mind. I would never be cruel, of course. They were strung out, and to be honest, I just wanted them to get some help. So I knew what I needed to do: get them into rehab. So, I would give them a choice: either we send them to rehab for a few months to get their lives back on track, or they learn the hard way by going to prison for possession of methamphetamine and other paraphernalia. I have the evidence recorded multiple times over of them begging for a fix, for just a few needles, another gram or two. The four were in the office lounge, waiting for me to talk to Kakashi-Sensei. The door creaked open just as the thought passed my mind.

"Well, Naruto-Kun, have you decided on their punishment?" He asked, sitting down across from me. I nodded.

"I'm going to give them a choice. Either they accept a six-month rehabilitation stay at the Behavioral and Addiction Center for Young Adults, or they accept a prison sentence of 10 to 20 years. It's their choice. I just want them to get better. I used to be like that, but Sasuke-teme and Sakura-chan forced me into rehab, and I'm better....sorta." I stated, holding the flyer for the BACYA. He thought for a minute, his silver eye trained on me.

"All right, but don't you think you're being easy on them?" He asked me quietly. I shook my head.

"Not at all." I said, holding out the flyer. It read:

This is your brain.
. This is your brain on drugs.
. This is your butthole.
This is your butthole in prison.
Don't do the drugs if you can't handle the anal.
Come and fix it now.

I shook my head slightly, but sighed. It was the truth.

"All right, bring them in, Shizune-san." He spoke over the intercom.

"Hai, Kakashi-san." She said. A minute or so later, The door swung open to reveal four nervous boys.

"Y-yes, Sensei?" Tobi-kun stuttered.

"Sit down." I muttered, standing up. They obeyed immediately. "Now. I am going to give each of you a choice. Would you like to hear what it is?" Four quick nods are my answer. "All right. Either you go to rehab, or prison." I said, slapping the paper in front of them. Their eyes went wide before Deidara had the gall to say anything.

"For what?! None of us drink or smoke or anything." He said, stuttering ever so slightly.

"Oh, yeah?" I said, pulling out a small tape recorder and pressing "play".

"C'mon, Naruto, one more little needle." Deidara's voice crackled through the microphone.

"Or a foil. A snort, perhaps?" Tobi stuttered.

"You know you miss the rush. Stop being so goody-goody and come back." Itachi muttered.

"We've got some right here. C'mon." Deidara said. I stopped the tape.

"I have plenty more evidence. Ten tapes of evidence. So, either you accept the rehabilitation, a six month program, or you go to prison for ten to twenty years. I will ask individually, so think carefully. I'll start with Mr. Ringleader. Deidara-kun, prison or rehab." He thought for a moment, then sighed.

"Rehab." He muttered, sinking his head. I turned to Itachi.

"Rehab." It was the same with the other two. I smiled softly and shook their hands.

"I'm glad you chose to get the help." I murmured, calling their respective guardians and parents and telling them the news. We stayed until everyone was picked up and we were assured that they were to be there by midnight tonight. I sighed in relief, sinking into my chair. A hand laid itself gently on my shoulder, and I looked up to see a kind eye.

"You did very well, Naruto-kun." Kakashi-sensei murmured, playing with the ends of my hair.

"Thank you, Sensei." I said, just wanting to rest.

"Would you like me to drive you home?" He asked. For the first time, I nodded.

I was too tired to fight today.