Chapter Three

[GUESS WHO'S BACK BACK BACK BACK AGAIN GAIN GAIN WOLFY'S BACK BACK BACK TELL YER FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS! Oh, and btw, THANK YOU SO FUDGING MUCH FOR THE 1000 READS! YOU MAKE ME A HAPPY AUTHOR!!! -does my happy author dance and gives you all fluffy unicorns and gummy bears- I LAHV CHEW~!]

Naruto

My classes dragged by, the clock on the wall mocking me with each slow second passing by. The droning of my teachers became nothing but background noise, leaving me to my thoughts, which was always a dangerous place to be. I reached for my long black sleeve, pushing it up slightly and picking at the slightly fresher wounds on my arm. All self-inflicted, of course, but that made it all the worse. I picked at the largest one, the blood seeping on to the desk slowly in a small pool. I cleaned it up quickly and attempted to listen to the History teacher, yet again unable to pay attention. I sighed quietly, doodling instead. But, of course, my evil hands betrayed my sanity by sketching out that one beautiful silver eye. I sighed and scrapped the picture, growling to myself.

"....zumaki-kun? Uzumaki-kun!" Tsunade Baa-chan said, slapping my desk.

"Hai!" I called, pulling my sleeve down to cover my arm. She sighed and thumped my head.

"We're you paying attention, at all?" I shook my head, a gleeful grin spreading across my cheeks. The bell rang and I raced towards the cafeteria, only to be stopped by an arm.

"Where'd'ya think you're goin'?" Pein asked, a smirk on his face. Suigetsu, Deidara, and Tobi stood behind him, quickly circling around me in the emptied hall. Hurling insults and punches at me for almost thirty minutes, they finally dispersed, leaving me to run to my sanctum, the abandoned restroom. I all but ripped my blade from my pants pocket and thrust my sleeve up, revealing overlapping scars. I dug my knife into my skin, reopening old wounds as well as creating new ones. I was so upset and transfixed with my own blood that I barely noticed how much I had lost, as well as hearing a certain silver-haired sensei come in.

"Uzumaki-kun...? Uzumaki-kun!" He yelled, seeing the blood and my almost limp figure.

"S'nsei....." I murmured, half out of consciousness.

"What have you done to yourself?" He cried, gathering me in his arms and all but ripping the sharpened blade away from me, cutting his palm deeply in the process.

"S'nsei.....y-your han'......" I murmured. He rushed me to another classroom, shaking his head.

"I'm more worried about your arm than my hand." He called, closing a door.

"It.....doesn't......matter....." I choked out before allowing the dancing spots in my vision to overwhelm me, finally giving in to the darkness.

[Sorry for the shortness, I just had a quick idea.
Hope you like it.
xXxGuiltyAllTheSamExXx
Outtie 500!
Wolfy out~!]