𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝟑:𝟏𝟎 𝐩𝐦- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝟑:𝟏𝟎 𝐩𝐦
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"whatca' guys studying?" tendou looked around his desk

"nothing" he sighed, "we were just talking"

"about" ushijima looked at you

"stuff" you smiled, "you know since i'm new and things"

"and you guys had to lie about that?" tendou fidgeted with his fingers

"sorry" you gave a small bow

"no need for that" he picked you up, "how about we all go to lunch together?"

"i'm fine with that, semi?" ushijima looked back at him

"uh" he groaned, side-eying you

"please mr. president!" you held your hands together, "i look forward to being your friend"

"sure" he mumbled

"huh?" you came closer to him holding your ear, "sorry repeat"

"i said sure" he pushed your head back, "let's go"

tendou skipped over to the door and opened it up for the 3 of you to exit out of the room. ushijima and tendou walked alongside each other and semi walked in front of you, leaving you behind everyone else.

"president!" you teased

"what?" he said

"your shoelaces are untied" you pointed

"they are?" he stopped and bent down

"just kidding" you walked in front of him

"the fuck" he stood back up and grabbed your shoulder

"wanna be in front of me?" you smirked, "president... you should be nicer to the new girl"

"oh shut the fuck up" he smiled sarcastically

"guys!" tendou waved his hands, "speed it up"

"yeah president" you brushed his hand away

"she's gonna kill me" he placed his hand on his head

you all entered the cafeteria and around you were cliches and their groups. to your left would be the "nerds" and across from them would be the "cool kids". honestly just thinking about it made you cringe like it doesn't even sound right.

the lunch line was filled with students you saw earlier outside by a food truck. the school was already huge so you wouldn't expect more specialties to pop up out of nowhere.

"what to eat?" tendou looked up at the menu

"do they have it today?" ushijima looked up with him

"hayashi rice?" he tilted his head, "i think- hold up"

tendou leaned over the counter and called over the lunch lady playfully, asking if they have the regular for ushijima. you watched this go down and then turned to the side, noticing semi had left.