𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟒 𝐚𝐦- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟒 𝐚𝐦
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"give me your hand" semi reached his own out

"here" you faced him, intertwining your fingers with his warm hand

"did you hear me earlier?"

"you say a lot eita" you sighed, "remind me"

"i love you"

"i think it was, 'i fucking love you' "you chuckled

"yeah something like that" he kissed you

you took a look into his eyes as he gently wraps his arms around you. he gently and sweetly kisses you, angling his head just to take your breath away. when you rub your nose against his, his eyes flutter open, and you realize you've never noticed how long his eyelashes are.

"i love you too" you softly said, "i'm also starting to get a bit cold"

"are my hugs not enough?" he scoffed, playfully throwing his arms

you titled your head to his response, "no it's not that"

"alright" he moved back up in the driver's seat, "come on"

"taking me home?" you moved up

"do you want to go home?" he looked at you

it was hard to say no, since the night you just had with him was better than ever. are you gonna take this opportunity to get more. yes- yes you are.

"no i don't" you smiled at him, "your place sounds nice"

"does it?" he whipsered in your ear, "how bad do you wanna go?"

"how badly do you want me there?"you moved his face closer to yours, "because by the looks of it, your dying to see more of me"

he cracked a smirk and let out a chuckle, "you didn't answer my question first"

he moved you back down and put his arm over you, "so?"

"HEY-"

you both quickly looked back at a security guard flashing his light and running over by the car. you and semi got up quickly and fastened your seatbelts.

"GO GO" you shook his shoulders fastly

"WHERE ARE THE KEYS?" he panicked, looking around

you looked down and saw the keys in between your thighs, "right here-"

he grabbed your thigh roughly leaving a mark and started the engine, "FUCK"

the car started pulling out of the parking lot, driving past the security guard out of breath. you felt as though the craziest thing just happened all in one night. you looked to the side to see semi laughing his ass off.