𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞

𝟒:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝟒:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"so why did you want me here?" you asked semi

after class, semi brought you into the student council room. then moving you into his office and sat at his desk. he had his hand rested on his cheek, his head tilting to the side, looking up and down at you.

"helloooo" you waved your hand in his face, "i want to go home"

"hm" he mumbled

"jesus" you sighed, "sorry for bothering you earlier, now may i please go home?"

"no" he opened the desk drawer from below

"WHAT?" you slammed your hand on his desk, "LOOK I DIDN'T EVEN WANT TO APOLOGIZE BUT DON'T FUCK WITH ME-"

"so loud" he rolled his eyes and brought a stack of paper to the desk, "help me sort these out"

"hell no" you turned to the door, "really thought"

"bitch" he moved his hand to the door and his breath touched your neck

"ah-" you twitched him, "you were just sitting, how the fuck-"

"help me sort these out" he pointed, "and i'll do the favor thingy"

"the test answers?" you deadpanned

"yeah, so" he paused, "chop-chop"

"did you forget i have a secret" you came closer to him, "i can easily expose it"

"then do it" he turned away from you

"huh"

"if your not all talk then you would've done it already" he stretched his arms, looking out the window

"whatever" you scoffed, "how many papers is it?"

"100 here" he pointed, "and about 100 more down here"

"yeah your crazy" you chuckled

"i'll do this" he lifted up half the stack, "wait"

he reached over and grabbed more from your pile, then adding it to his. you raised a brow and placed your bag down by one of the seats in his office.

"why'd you do that?" you asked

"to make it easier for you" he turned away from you