𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐬

𝟑:𝟓𝟐 𝐩𝐦- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝟑:𝟓𝟐 𝐩𝐦
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢'𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐝

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

"there you go..."mori held your hand, softly caressing your thumb

you glared back at eita and walked away with mori without saying a word. you left seeing eita's facial expression drop.

"hey-" mori stopped waking at the end of the block, "do you wanna come over by my place?"

"yeah" you softly squeezed his hand

you both went by the station and sat together in the train cart. multiple girls were whispering to themselves about you and him. words like, "what's she doing with him? he's too good looking to date her-"

"god" you rolled your eyes and put your head on his shoulder, "is it okay if i do this?"

"you don't have to ask" mori smiled to himself, "i'll cook us some food when we get by my place, okay? i'm sure you're hungry"

you nudged your head closer to him and sighed out, "you know me so well"

"crazy..." he chuckled, "this feels nice"

"hey-" a girl came up to him, "are you guys dating?"

you opened your eyes back up and watched the girl look down at you. mori smiled at her and responded with, "she's a really good friend of mine, those kinds of questions might make her uncomfortable."

"oh no" the girl waved her hands, "i didn't mean it like that-"

"i understand" mori smiled, "have a nice day"

"you too..." the girl slowly walked away

"mori"

"yes?" he answered

"you didn't have to do that...you know"

"i wanted too" he patted your head, "you're not feeling well and people's assumptions aren't going to help with that, it's fine, "