𝐞𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐭

𝟒:𝟏𝟎 𝐩𝐦- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

𝟒:𝟏𝟎 𝐩𝐦
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

the light crew weres setting up the stage and by your view, you glanced over people relaxing and getting inside. the room itself is dark, kind of having the vibe like it's night outside. when in reality, it was the afternoon.

"can i get you something?" someone behind the bar asked

"uh" you turned back, "water...please"

they nodded as a response and turned to their station. you watched them quickly fix your drink and then serve you. after, you took a sip looking back at the crowd. some of the band members were already on stage fixing their chairs and setting a bottle of water beside the lead's stool.

"this is fun" mori came by you

"mhm" you smiled, taking another sip

"don't you think the lead looks a little like the president?"

"PTF-" you spit out your water, "HUH"

"oh sorry" mori was taken back, "you know- maybe i'm just seeing things"

"ahaha..." you side-eyed, "pretty sure they're starting soon"

"welcome!" the mic ringed as a woman came upon the stage, "oh shit"

the crowd laughed at her comment and listened to the introduction. you already knew how it went, "soraaa" and the crowd would cheer and take out their phones and start waving them in the air. the atmosphere felt the same as last time and you continued to look for him to come out.

"SORAAA" she announced

the lead finally came from the right of the stage and sat on his stool. your eyes focused on his gaze to everyone else and then looked at him grip the microphone. those pretty hands had veins practically popping out how and his eyeliner already looked like it was smudged. it looked...good.

"thank you" semi smiled at the crowd and picked his head up, "before i start..."

you placed your drink down and fixed yourself in your chair, slightly leaning in to hear what he was gonna say. his eyes traced around the roo and landed to the back. you.

"i'm playing this song to someone..." he smirked in his sentence looking at you

"OOHHHH!!" the crowd looked around

"i wonder who it is" mori smiled at you moving his hand on yours

"hmm?" you looked at his hand softly rubbed your thumb, "yeah i wonder..."

"ahm!" semi purposely" he cleared his throat, "pay attention to me"

"woah it's like he's talking to us" mori chuckled

"ptf-" you laughed to yourself, "uh-huh"

"so," semi said standing up from his stool, still looking at you