♫ 69 ♫

"YAHHH!!! IM GOING TO WIN!!!", San shouted as his body swings to the left, right, forward, backward.

"CAN YOU STOP MOVING YOU IDIOT?! YOU KEEP ON DISTRACTING ME!!", Jongho shouted back as he shoves San to the side.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YEOSANG! I'M GOING TO FRY YOU WITH THESE CHICKEN LEGS!", Wooyoung shouted at the top of his lungs as he sees Yeosang slowly burning the sauce for the fried chickens.

"YOU KNOW WHAT JUST COOK ALONE OR ASK YUNHO FOR HELP! I HAVE MY OWN CHICKEN DELIVERED HERE ANYWAYS!", Yeosang shouts back, leaving the kitchen and stomping towards the dining room, where his delivered chicken was.

"YUNHO GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE!", Wooyoung yelled out to the other and soon the room of Yunho's door opened.

"Shut your ass Woo...I want to sleep for a little more.", Yunho whimpered as he peeked out of the room.

"Don't even think of calling for me. The chicken is going to burn.", Mingi shouted from the room he was in with Yunho.

     Seonghwa and Hongjoong stared at the the members being so chaotic in the afternoon. They looked to each other and a distressed sigh escaped their lips.

"Can we even leave them at this state? What if we come back and the dorm would be on fire?", Seonghwa asked as he closed the door of their room.

"Should I at least call manager-nim? Just in case something happens?", Hongjoong plopped on his bed and checks his phone that was placed on the night stand.

"They're not minors anymore Joong. Maybe later they'll get back to normal.", Seonghwa chuckled as he opens their wardrobe.

"What will you wear for today?", Hongjoong laid on his back and rested his head on his arms.

Seonghwa gave him a taunting look and smirked, "Why do you want to know? Plan to wear couple outfits with me?"

"You and your imaginative ass has to chill for awhile. Why would I want to wear matching outfits with you?", Hongjoong gave a noticeable disgusted face and shot out of bed to walk out but was stopped by Seonghwa's arm blocking the door.

"Where are you going? We're planning to go out right? Your outfits are here.", Seonghwa looked at Hongjoong with the teasing look on his face, slowly licked his lips and checked out the person between his arms.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes, crossed his arms and sneered, "I can wear anyone's clothes sir. I have the smallest body here so I can borrow everyone's clothes. Now let me out because I don't want to wear matching outfits with you."

     Hongjoong pushed away Seonghwa's body, giving him the opportunity to get out of the room as soon as possible. He was sure that any moment, he would get turned on by the stares of the one and only Park Seonghwa.

"Tsk, always trying to get a piece of me.", Hongjoong murmured as he walked out of the room.

"Hey Woo! I'm going to borrow some clothes from you ok?", Hongjoong yelled as he walked towards the other room. Wooyoung was going to say something, but got cut off when he heard the door slam.

"Gosh, he doesn't even wait for my answer.", Wooyoung shook his head, taking a deep breath and continued to clean the kitchen.

- after a few minutes -

"Thanks for lending me clothes.", Hongjoong said as he checked himself on the mirror.

"Are you planning to go out today?", Wooyoung asked with a curious tone, but his attention was on his phone

"Seonghwa asked me to go out on a date with him.", Hongjoong said and pursed his lips, shrugging.

Wooyoung looked at him with a puzzled expression, "How many times has the two of you gone out? None of you has asked each other to be official yet?"

"Nope. I mean we just don't want to be in a hurry with our relationship you know. We just want to focus on our careers first without pressuring each other.", Hongjoong sighed as he finished fixing his hair.

"It's now or never hyung. If he doesn't ask you out anytime, ask him out on your birthday.", Woo suggested as he sat up and gave more attention to the older.

Hongjoong sneered and laughed, "I don't know Woo. All I know is I am okay with the relationship we have now. No strings tied and no limits."

"Hmm, its up to you. But always know that if you need help. I am here hyung.", Woo said as he stood up and patted Hongjoong behind and walked out of the room.

"Aigoo, I'm getting an advice from someone younger than me but is already in a relationship.", Hongjoong smiled and took his bag that he gladly brought with him before going out of the room that he shares with Seonghwa.

     He gets out of the room and was greeted by Seonghwa wearing a cute pink winter jacket. Hongjoong stops in his tracks and admires the guy right in front of him. 'Gosh, why does he have to always look so perfect?', he thought to himself.

"Like what you see?", a voice cuts him off from his thoughts

"Like what you see?", a voice cuts him off from his thoughts. He shook his head and blinked multiple times.

"Pfft. What are you talking about? You look normal.", Hongjoong walked past Seonghwa in the hallway, making his way to the main door.

"Well, looking this handsome is normal for me babe.", Seonghwa brightly said as he walked behind Hongjoong.

"Are you really going to be this cocky the whole date?", Hongjoong turned his body towards Seonghwa.

"Maybe yes, maybe no. I'm just excited to go out with you.", Seonghwa said smiling, his teeth showing up as his lips extends further.

"Aish, whatever let m-", Hongjoong got cut off when he felt Seonghwa's hand grab onto him and pulled him to the main door.

"Its fine I already told them where we're going.", Seonghwa assured the leader as they step outside of the door.

"But-", Hongjoong got cut off once again as a soft pair of lips touched his. In a millisecond his eyes grew wide and instinctively pushed the older away.

"What's with you are you lips you asshole?", Hongjoong asked with his mouth being covered by his palms. He shot a deadly glare at Seonghwa, but earned a giggle instead.

"Now you're putting all your attention on me. Anyways, lets go. I handled everything, I promise.", Seonghwa extended out his hand, waiting for Hongjoong to reach out to it.

"Just don't do anything stupid, you dumbass.", Hongjoong's hands slowly went down from his face and he reaches out to Seonghwa, not wanting to make eye contact.

"I've got the whole day planned out for us.", Seonghwa interwined his fingers with Joong's, soon the warmth was spreading between their hands.