♫ 26 ♫

- 5 days later -

"Guys! Wake up! Our manager is here!", said Yunho, knocking on the rooms. They all went out of their rooms and felt a strange atmosphere around them.

"Good afternoon.", they all greeted the poker face manager. He gestured them to sit down and he cleared his throat.

"We found a post on this news website.", he started and showed his tablet to the members.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ATEEZ MEMBERS JUNG WOOYOUNG AND CHOI SAN REPORTED TO BE DATING

ATEEZ have finally completed their comeback stage a few days ago and is now in their break. Although it has been just a few days, there are now some suspicions about members Wooyoung and San to be dating. They were spotted at xxxxx cafe together, having breaks or were seen by others as a date. They were also spotted at xxxxx park, resting but in a way that very close people could be seen in.

We all know that they are having physical affections on camera, but is it only for fan service? Or is it really because of their relationship, that now happens to be shown publicly?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"So, what do you have to say about this?", asked Manager Kim, as he crossed his arms. Wooyoung and San looked at each other with worry.

"W-we...", Wooyoung tried to get words out of his mouth but he couldn't. He bit his lip, trying to find the right words.

"You just have to say if you're actually dating or not. You can depend on the company.", assured their manager, his face softening.

These types of relationships in Korea still get criticized. To be an idol and to be with this kind of issue, not only will be a huge impact on the group, but also to the company.

Wooyoung never wanted it to be a burden. He didn't want to think that the company could save him. It was a tough decision for him and for the sake of the others as well.

"Actually we're n-", he got cut off when San spoke, his tone was lower and more serious, unlike how he is.

"We are dating.", he said it in the most neutral and serious tone.

All the members looked at him and patted him. Meanwhile, Wooyoung looked down. He was actually mad. He wanted to deny it for the sake of his members and for the company. He didn't want to be a negative impact. He wanted to prevent those, even if it means for him to hide what he really wants.

"Ok, that was all I needed. The other members, please go back to your rooms for awhile. San, Wooyoung and Hongjoong, stay.", said the manager as he nodded. Once the others left, they all sat on the dining area. Hongjoong beside the manager, Wooyoung and San across them.

"We are very sorry.", said Hongjoong, as he put his hands together. The manager looked down, thinking.

"I'm actually ok with this..but I don't know about the company and your fans, even the whole world.", he said.

"Is there anything we can do?", asked Wooyoung, his eyes desperate. Manager Kim sighed.

"There are two things you can do. You can tell them the truth, this can have a negative impact to you, your members, the company..or actually anyone related to you. Or you can just tell them that is isn't true, people actually know that you two are very close, so it can be a safe option, no negative impact to anyone.", he explained. Hongjoong glanced at the two, he knew it was uneasy for them to decide for now.

"When do they need a statement about it?", asked Hongjoong, breaking the silence. The manager took out his phone and texted the staffs.

"The maximum we can wait for is 1-2 days.", he answered. Hongjoong nodded.

"Can we let them think and decide about it first? We also have to discuss it as a group.", Hongjoong asked, pleading with eyes to their manager. It was answered with a nod.

"Of course, this statement needs a good thinking and deciding. Once you have thought about it, please come to the company and we will try to contact idol news journalists to write down your statement.", said the manager and stood up, walking to the front door. They bid their goodbyes and sat at the living room, calling the other members.

"So, will we tell them or not?", asked Hongjoong, looking at the members.