CHAPTER 1

(So this is one the stories I really wanted to expand and add more details, so here it is :))
Also, this story is inspired by the Netflix series "Thirteen Terrors" make sure to check it out if you enjoy this one xx

It was an odd day. The school was rather quiet, everyone were already inside their classrooms. Jadyn was late to school today as he had to convince his mom that his school was safe to go. He would much rather be at school than at home, as he hated the fact his grandmother had came over for three weeks, which was a complete pain in the ass because she was the typical low mind set old fart everyone disliked.
As he entered the school gate, he stood there for a short while looking around the empty school grounds, it was as quiet as the time before someone's execution. He then slowly started walking still looking in shock, as the school would be extremely chaotic at this time. He finally noticed two adults (who were not staff members) coming out from the principal's office on the second floor. They look in misery, the woman was even crying. The principal came out following the two adults, who were most likely some student's parent, Jadyn thought. "Did something happen?" his mind had a lot more questions regarding today's oddness in school. "They look familiar." The parents were still outside, talking to the head. Before he could think of any more questions, the bell rang loudly reminding him that he was already late. He quickly started walking fast, almost running hoping that Mr Joshua doesn't arrive before he does.
When he finally reached to his class there were barely any people. And the ones who were there were talking about something, looking rather concerned. Jadyn got a hold of his breath and then asked about what was going on. "We are talking about yesterday's incident." said Mckayla, the tall girl with pigtails. "Yesterday's incident?" Everyone turned around to look at him. Jadyn got a bit intimidated, wondering why everyone was looking at him the way a disappointed dad looks at his son. "You're telling me you haven't heard about the thing happened yesterday?" said the blonde boy, Alec, which was more intimidating because of his Scottish accent. "Well I-.. no." Jadyn said stepping backwards. Alec sighed, and then continued "Mary. She got admitted to the hospital. And not because of a fracture or something, because she got extremely terrified of something she saw when she went to the bathroom." Jadyn calmed down a little and while walking towards his seat he said, "Come on it could've been anything, why exactly is it such a big deal?" He got a few glares from the other students, before Alec can continue saying anything further, Mr Joshua had arrived with a bunch of papers almost flying out of this hand, most likely they were the question papers for the quiz he planned on taking, but clearly most if the pupils had forgotten about it. In the middle of the class, Alec threw a paper to Jadyn, with something written on the inside. Jadyn gave a glance to the blonde boy and then proceeded to open the chit. "The thing that scared Mary was the mannequin." Jadyn' s eyebrows squinted, and he threw a confused look to Alec who was waiting for his reaction. He wrote back, "Was somebody else present there who saw all this?" Alec looked a bit pissed off, but he took his pencil and started aggressively writing. He responded after a good amount of time with "Remember Mary wanted to mess around with the mannequin so she threw a knife at it saying 'let's play tag!' And took its head throwing it in the bush? Well the head is now back at its place and this incident happened. Isn't it obvious?" There was this weird aura created in the room. Jadyn rolled his eyes at Alec, on which Alec almost snapped, but he waited to say it after the class was over.
30 minutes later, the class was finally over. Jadyn went towards Alec and said in a non-confident tone, "How can you believe something you haven't seen? The mannequin is fine, there's no paranormal activity shit happening here, it's probably some kid pulling a trick." Alec stood up from his seat and said with a threatening voice, "don't belittle it even if you don't believe it." Jadyn remained silent. After a few minutes, he said "whatever, I'm going to my next class."
"What is your next class?" Mckayla asked.
"Dance."
"Isn't that..the same room where the mannequin is kept..?" replied the blue-eyes girl with long braids, Eve.
"Well, yeah." Jadyn said a bit annoyed.
"Nobody goes in that class. Why don't you skip?" suggested Mckayla.
"Maybe because I don't want an F in dance. Now if you excuse me, I shall go."
He started going towards the music/dance room, the room almost nobody went to.