CHAPTER 4

Hello! So this chapter might be a bit shorter than the usual, apologies for that. We're almost at 1000 reads on this story, I'm extremely thankful for that! Anyhow hope you enjoy <3

The police had arrived, they started asking the four of them questions, as there was no possible suspect. Jadyn knew what he saw, and without letting the police know, he went to get a closer look of the mannequin. There wasn't anything written on. The mannequin had blood over it as well, therefore he couldn't touch it legally. 

"Excuse me officer." Jadyn said going towards one of the police members present there.

"Oh, what was your name again? Jason?"

"Jadyn."

"Right, apologies, what is it that you want?"

"I think someone used that mannequin to commit this crime."

Jadyn said pointing at the mannequin.

"Hm? Why do you think that?"

The officer asked while taking out a pen and a small hand notebook.

"I came here fifteen minutes before the killing, to get my wallet. I had some work with Ms. Potts so I went to her homeroom.. and well, I saw her cursing the mannequin. She wrote something vulgar on the mannequin which is now gone.."

The officer gave him a concern-ish look, and asked,

"So did you see anyone else while you were here?"

"No. There wasn't anyone as far as I know."

The police then walked towards the body, checking it more. Jadyn went towards his friends who looked traumutized, almost as if in the middle of a mental breakdown.

"Who could've done this...?" McKayla looked around and asked.

No response. It was silent. They had nothing to reply to that question.

All Jadyn was thinking was if someone was doing this. Maybe the same person who has been playing tricks using that mannequin? Jadyn was on the mindset that a student was doing this, but a murder wasn't possible if that theory was true.

"Hey Alec..Do you think that the mannequin thing is true?"

Alec looked at him shocked. Jadyn had never been interested in that topic, but this was the first time he had ever asked about this.

"Of course. Why?"

Jadyn looked at him in a squinted eyebrow manner, not replying to what he said.

"You kids can go now." The police officer finally gave them permit to go home. They all almost ran, and got out of the place.

"I have to find out who the hell is doing all this." Jadyn thought to himself, knowing it was a dumb move to actually do so. But he wanted to sort this out, it had been two years since the mannequin bullshit.