"Make Me The Happiest Woman On This Planet."

"Hey!"

Gaga heard a stressed voice next to her and turned around. The second she laid eyes on him again she knew who he was. Michael Polansky.

As someone who worked for Sean Parker, and entrepreneur just like him, he had definitely been to almost every event he arranged. But he looked different than she recalled. Taller, more smart and definitely with better fitting clothes. She actually remembered him looking a little shy and staying in the background as if he didn't want to be a nuisance to anyone, all the time wearing too large shirts, pants that looked baggy enough to fit her own father. He kept his head down, listening and answering to questions only when spoken to. But now he looked more confident, like he had made a choice and determined to make it work. His face was thinner, he looked younger. More her age. His gaze locked on hers.

Michael seemed nervous, breathed a little too fast but didn't shy away from looking into her eyes. He talked fast. "I'm Michael, we've met but I don't know if you remember it. It was years... well, anyway, I realized I didn't know what you're having but I can change it if-"

Gaga looked at the two glasses he held up. One that looked like a gin and tonic and the other a glass of champagne or some other sparkling kind of drink. "What are you having, Michael?" she asked.

"I don't even know. A woman gave it to me." He smiled and when she relieved him of the glass full of sparkling white he ran his fingers through his hair and looked to his left. "Do you want to go for a walk? Around here I mean?" He pulled his ear like he didn't know what to do with his hands.

"A woman?" Gaga raised one eyebrow. "Stevie Nicks is performing soon," Gaga said and tilted her head slightly to the right and nodded at the far end of the garden by the massive hedge where a large ramp was set up with lights and props. The band had been doing a brief soundcheck earlier and left their instruments on the stage.

"Oh, but we wouldn't go that far..." he smiled.

Gaga looked at him and wished she knew what he was thinking. You have no idea how far I would go with you, just now, she thought. He seemed so determined and full of belief, yet so humble and a little reserved and it was making her interested. He was clearly putting his all on a tray for her – right here and now. Going for what he wanted, but mentally preparing himself for rejection. And now he was fighting himself because he knew expecting a no wasn't sexy at all. She didn't understand where this intimidation came from. That it had to take some serious amount of guts to approach her. Men are just fucking weird, she thought.

"What do you do, Michael?" she asked and took a large gulp out of her glass. Ah, she thought when the sparkling drops bubbled across her tongue. Either he had taste or someone else had. Cristal, out of all the champagnes they had to offer.

"Basically, well, so one part we look for talent, scientists and labs where we donate money to sponsor their work, we also arrange expositions where we have them show their discoveries and also pick up new innovations that we can use in our research to help people with cancer." Michael talked fast, scratched the side of his cheek and put his other hand in his pocket. She had no idea where his drink had gone.

He kept going on about what the foundation and the Parker Group were doing – things she mostly knew already, but she could tell he was completely engulfed in these things and she already felt like she was completely lost in the fire in his eyes when he spoke. His eyes had the color of honey when she looked into them. Not the dark brown she initially thought. Thick brows and dark lashes that everyone would kill for, his jaw was wide and he had a slight underbite that he seemed aware of and tried to mask away as he kept biting and sucking his lower lip when he spoke. From the side his nose was straight and the space between his eyebrows protruding, the thin base and the slight bumpy end was more visible when he faced her. The corners of his mouth were raised, and he looked like he was smiling shyly the whole time. The thin lips made him look boyish and secretive. She was already in love with every detail.

He noticed how she observed him and stopped talking. "I'm sorry, we can talk about something else. Like you?"

To her own surprise she laughed. "The last thing on this planet that I want to talk about is me, and we haven't really talked about you. You talked about your work."

"That is basically me. Sorry. Boring." He put both hands in his pockets and looked down. In his head he thought he blew it. All the build up, the opportunity he had, his fucking nerves set him up. He had talked to much and too fast about technical things and sounded like a nerd.

As if she read his mind she said, "I love what you do. And I think us nerds should stick together and make the world a better place."

He raised his chin and looked at her again. She looked on the verge of tears, her gaze seemed worried and concerned. The waterline below her green eyes seemed more red than before, her long dark lashes winked away what looked like a single tear. He looked at her bold, perfectly arched brows and the thick eyeliner, her massive eyelid space covered in a shimmering, metallic, pink eyeshadow. The cheekbones highlighted in the same color and her cheeks blushing.

Her hand touched his shoulder and she pulled him closer by letting it glide down his back. It was obvious what her intention was and he placed his hands on her waist when she moved closer. Their foreheads met and she tilted her head and closed her eyes while parting her lips. They looked wet, shiny and plush and her breath was warm against his cheek.

Immediately as her lips met his she forced his mouth open and her tongue was soft, warm and tender. It almost floated between his lips and into his mouth, so softly that he felt his knees get weak. It was the kind of kiss people sometimes wrote about in books but he realized he had never experienced it with someone in real life. Until now. She caused a firework of emotions inside him, but he let her guide the way and followed her lead.

Somewhere in the distance Michael heard Stevie Nicks timely perform 'Landslide' while he had Gaga's tongue deep inside his throat and felt his dick uncontrollably grow inch by inch inside his pants like he was a horny teenager with his hormones out of control.

After what seemed like way too fast, even if he realized that it wasn't, because Stevie Nicks was singing another song now, Gaga let him go and her fingers stroke softly from his nape and forward along his jawline. She smiled and showed her perfect white teeth.

Michael didn't want this to be the last time he met her like this. So he stuttered, "C-can I call you? I mean if it's OK. I want you to be happy, but if I'm-"

"Mickey!" She interrupted him, looked straight into his eyes and let her fingers glide through the thick hair on the back of his head. "You would make me the happiest woman on this planet if you followed me home."