A 'Rough' Morning After

The sounds of light laughter and running feet woke Michael up. He was lying face down with his arms around a pillow. The feeling of a good night's rest, when you're so relaxed you can't even bring yourself to raise your head. He wondered who was playing outside the room. It sounded like children. He saw the messy, but soft pink hair on the pillow next to him in bed and reached out to caress it. She was turned away from him, but close enough for him to feel her warm, soft, naked body against his own.

When she felt his hand touching her she turned around and her gorgeous face appeared. She looked at him and pushed the fluffy pillow down so she could see him. "Good morning," she said and clicked her tongue before she yawned face down into the pillow.

Loose hairs fell into her face and he moved them away using two fingers. He put his chin against his palm while resting on his elbow and looked at her. "Good morning, babe," he said.

Gaga was smiling and her front teeth showed. Her hand reached for his shoulder and she pulled him closer. With her lips slightly parted, using their full and swollen pout, she kissed him softly. It didn't take long before he was on top of her and she tossed the comforter aside and felt his stubble tickle her skin when he sucked her nipples. She breathed faster, moaned and tried to position herself under him. 

A morning quickie. And he thought the past 24 hours couldn't get any better.

Suddenly the door flew open and two kids, a boy and a girl, ran into the room screaming with delight. Gaga never pulled a bed sheet faster over her to cover herself and her lover.

"Sorry, sorry, oh my god I'm so sorry," one of Gaga's assistants came running into the room after the kids. "I really said no, I promise." She disappeared out the door with the boy who seemed to be about 4 years old in her arms and the other one, a girl who looked 6 years old, jumping in front of her and then shut the door behind her.

"Who is the teddybear in Stef's bed?" Gaga heard the puzzled boy ask before the door was completely shut and her assistant replied "You have to ask him at the breakfast table, don't you."

"Is HE having breakfast with us?" the girl shouted and then their voices faded away.

Gaga started laughing under the sheets.

Michael looked terrified. "My god, I was hard..." he started saying and rolled over on his back, staring at the ceiling and then at her.

"Do you think they're traumatized?" She giggled. "Kids are more open minded and curious than you think." She put her hand on his chest and ran her nails down along his belly. "I don't even think they looked down... here."

Michael wanted to know who brought their kids to her house at, he looked at his watch, 9 am. "What is even going on?" He raised his arms and let them fall flat on the bed beside him.

"It's Benjamin's kids. He brings them some days. They play around in the studio a while and then in the garden. It brings a lot of joy I think. Seeing them having fun." She exhaled. "Did they ruin your mood?" She climbed on top of Michael and bent down to gently kiss his chin and neck.

"Definitely not," Michael said and put his hands on her narrow waist and back. "Benjamin?"

Gaga sighed. "We have to introduce you to a lot of people at breakfast. But until then, you're all mine."

Behind her back he could feel her warm hand stroking along the inside of his thigh up towards his balls. His nut sack shrunk and his dick grew inside her hand. She moved backwards to suck him harder while looking into his eyes and when he was on the verge of cumming she guided him between her legs. She placed his shiny knob, covered in pre cum and her saliva, right by her hole. He felt a slight resistance at first and then how his dick eventually slipped inside her tight cunt. She let her hips sink down until he was all the way inside her again. 

With slow movements at first, raising her ass until he nearly slipped out and then down again. He bit his lip and held her hips. Let his hands move down and grabbed her ass. The firm meat slapped against his thighs when he started pushing her down to decide the pace. Soon she hammered herself down repeatedly on his rock-hard cock while holding on to the head board. Her fat ass cheeks bounced against his thighs. He inhaled, closed his eyes and thought of how breakfast was being prepared outside in the kitchen just a few yards away while she steadily rode him through the gates to paradise again. She looked into his eyes and he could see her pupils dilate as she came. Her body became heavy on top of him and he let his load explode inside her. He sent a prayer to anyone who listened that they had been at least a little quiet.

End.