Devoured

Bo really felt like the awkward third wheel in the car on their ride home to Laurel Canyon. It was hard not to look, but it seemed Gaga's and Michael's hands were everywhere except on themselves and the mumbling sounds of sweet words that weren't meant for her ears were suddenly so loud. 

She was happy for her friend obviously, but oh my god, did she miss the feeling of falling recklessly in love with someone. The love that she and her husband shared now after a few years was a different kind of love, like most relationships. It wasn't bad, she just missed the fluttering feeling in her gut. Sometimes she could still sense it, but not like in the beginning. So if Gaga decided she was in love after 2 hours, she wouldn't hold back. She would give him everything.

When the car stopped, Michael stepped out and held out his hand to help Gaga as she scooted out of her seat. She clung to his arm like it was her first time in the shoes she wore and whimsically laughed and pulled him towards the door and inside the house. Bo heard her breathe heavily as she tumbled against the wall inside the hallway and saw her side profile when she leaned back and pulled him towards her. In the backlit corridor she only saw their outlines and how they melted together in a kiss. She decided to gracefully disappear and leave them to do what they so obviously wanted to do.

"Take my clothes off," Gaga mumbled and let her warm hands glide under his shirt and up his back.

"Here?" Michael asked and looked around. They were on the threshold to the kitchen and large panoramic windows facing a garden let some blue moonlight in. To Michael they were in plain view.

She smiled and the pink tongue teasingly slipped over her nearly fluorescent white front teeth between her lips. "It's my house. I do what I want."

He looked into her eyes. They were full of excited anticipation, as if he was a gift to her, and he hesitated for about half a second before his boner told him to go for it. So he let his hand gently move one of the thin shoulder straps away and kissed her collar bone. While he moved the other strap down he searched for a zipper and found it. Pulled it down and prepared to let the dress drop on the floor. She lowered her arms, let the feathered coat glide down on the floor behind her and felt the dress go the same route. Michael touched her breasts, his palms stroke upwards and she felt how her hard rubbery nipples stuck against his warm, dry hands. Her nipples ached and he bent down, kissed one and let his tongue circle it.

She felt the muscles on her back twitch and her hands tremble. She pushed her chest forward and raised her arms above her head. His lips were now traveling up, kissed her near the armpit and on the poem she had tattooed on the inside of her arm. He held her hands together above her head with one hand, kissed her neck and let his fingers glide down her flat belly and into her thin white lace panties. She was so turned on she didn't know what to do with herself. Her body was spasming and her breathing got faster and faster. Heartbeats so loud she thought her heart would jump up her throat any second.

When two of his fingers parted her labia and she felt one finger glide between her pussy lips and reach her clit she grunted something about it being absolutely criminal and that she would have him arrested for fucking with her like this. Like clockwork her body responded and turned on the tap. She could literally feel the lubricants seep out of her hole and as his fingers found her entrance and slipped inside her, she bucked her hips and moved to grind against his hand.

After a while she dropped to her knees and started unbuttoning his pants, pushed his shirt up and he quickly pulled it over his head to be able to see her when she pulled down his boxers. He sighed with relief when his cock was let out, felt the shaft straighten out and blood pumping inside his groins. If she touched him now he wasn't sure he'd be able to hold back. And the second she took him into his mouth, with that tongue, literally enveloping his hard knob, he knew he had to push her away.

"I'm sorry, but I just- You're just- It's... been a while," he finally managed to say. "Please, I wanna make it last." 

She didn't seem hurt, more amused, where she looked up into his eyes from her spot on the floor. The crooked smile and one raised eyebrow, like she was totally aware of her magic. Surely she must know, he thought, I'm not the first she's put a spell on. 

Then she took his hand, walked backwards at first with that excited smile on her face and glittering green eyes. Her cheeks were blushing pink and the dimple by her mouth showed when she pressed her lips together. Fine lines appeared by her eyes and nose. She pulled him while he stumbled holding his pants up, past the grand kitchen, into a hallway with checkered tiles, past a couch and a table for like 12 people and another large room with what looked like a glass ceiling in the floor and then finally an open door with a large bed, made with clean, crisp, white sheets and fluffy pillows and a large bedspread that looked like it was straight out of Versailles. 

"Wait!" He let go of her hand and she continued ahead of him through the door opening. He untied his shoes, stepped out of them and his pants that were already by his knees and pulled his socks off while he noticed her fit, round ass bouncing off her thighs. The lace thong that disappeared between her butt cheeks like it was being devoured. The folds where ass and thighs met were visible as she walked without a care in the world in all her naked glory. Still in her shoes and all her jewelry. God, she looked sensational and he hurried after her.