A Forever Moment

On the other side of the door opening, she turned around and faced him with her arm out as if she was welcoming him. He approached her and let his fingertips nudge her waist and glide down her hips. With her head tilted to the side and arms around his shoulders, she kissed him. Once again, forcing his mouth open, more eagerly this time, slower breaths. He felt her teeth against his lips and made her walk backwards to lie down on the bed. Her hands on his cheeks. Covering her body in kisses to taste every part of her.

She might look so unobtainable, beautiful, flawless and covered in diamonds, as the tiny stones reflected every little light that hit them. The wide collar necklace especially. But here she was, submissive to him, and still in control and very much aware of who she was and expected to be treated accordingly. The little sounds her jewelry made when she moved and they clinked into one another. Her soft hair spread out underneath her, bright pink with dark roots. Her parted lips, swollen and shiny, whispering words that turned him on.

Wrinkles appeared by her nose when he kissed her where she liked it. "More, yes. Oh god, there, yes, fucknnnn." She never stopped encouraging him and writhed underneath him so he could reach all over her with his mouth and hands.

He put his hands on her knees and gently made her part her legs. Warm fingers moved down along the insides of her thighs and reached her groins. He leaned down, placed his lips on the delicate skin next to her waxed clean pussy and could see thin veins underneath the skin where the sun had not been able to tan her.

Small, fine hairs were starting to grow out. He pulled her thong to the side and heard her moan when his tongue pierced her soaked slit and circled her clit. He pressed his thumb against the hole, and moved it up a bit until it reached the pink button. He massaged it and let his tongue tease and play with her soft folds. The coarse side of his tongue stroking along one side between her wet fold and the pussy lip, the tip playing with her clit.

Fingers inside her hole, greedy and curled to please, moving faster and now she was so turned on she told him to stop messing around and fuck her for real because she wanted to feel him inside her. She raised her ass and helped him remove the thong. She also struggled with her shoes and finally got them off and they fell to the floor with a sound so loud he almost expected a team of armed security breaking into the room to protect her.

She moved up a bit and he followed her. Cushions under her back and legs wrapped around his waist. He pulled her closer and up on his thighs. His cock only inches away from her gates to paradise. He looked down and he grabbed his shaft and pushed inside her. He felt the warm cunt tighten around his growing, hard shaft. The sight of his dick gliding inside her was making him dizzy. He forgot to breathe and thought he was about to faint. When he was all the way inside her he looked at her and noticed that she had tilted her head back and closed her eyes, preparing for the feeling of when he pulled out, only to push back inside her again.

She was wet, but still a little unprepared for his size so there was a little friction when he entered her and pulled out. He could sense that as soon as he was inside, her body adapted and the second time he pulled out of her, his whole veiny shaft came out shiny wet and soaked. He started pumping, kept his rhythm steady and quite fast because just like her he was so damn turned on and he wanted to go hard, really hard. He was rough and accurate, leaning on his straight arms and she had her hands against his chest, gliding up to his shoulders with her nails digging into his skin. Every time he hit some secret spot inside her she grunted and pinched him harder. His dick like a greased piston inside her hole and not missing a single stroke.

He was ramming into her with fleshy slaps as he hit her thighs and causing wet fuck sounds. He wanted to be deeper inside her, and Gaga noticed so she let her ass sink into the mattress. She made her hips heavy and arched her back. He started making one or two second pauses inside her, focused on his own pleasure and closed his eyes. He felt her soft thighs against his waist and he lowered himself down. She ran her hands over his back and he felt how her nails ripped his skin.

The new position allowed him to make harder thrusts. Each shove made their pubic areas bump into each other so hard that Gaga's clean pussy and Michael's short trimmed pubes around the root of his cock intensified the feeling. Her clit was literally being numbed by the friction of his brutal collisions against her. But the more he grew, the more she wanted. His cock now basically inside her guts, moving so fast he could see the white foam on his shaft. Just a little faster. He felt her vagina contract and breathed with his mouth open.

How could it feel like they had done this together a 100 times before? When she realized that he was gonna give her a vaginal orgasm, a thing that certainly didn't happen every occasion she had sex, she focused on her own body and closed her eyes. "Keep going, keep going," she panted. "Exactly like that, don't slow down. Don't stop until I say so."

Gaga eventually raised her lower back, pushed her shoulder blades into the cushions and felt every stroke so deep inside her that she had nowhere to go. The orgasm rippled through her like a wave, from her toes, through her legs and up her guts. Her eyes rolled back and she reached to clutch the sheets. She didn't want it to stop, to be in this moment forever as her body sent her through a pleasure so intense it made all her other senses shut down. She only felt the intensity of the orgasm, no sound, no sight, no fear, no anxiety, nothing. Just pure ecstasy and warmth.

Michael stopped slightly after her. Holding his breath he felt how her orgasm literally pumped his load out of him. He stayed inside her, nearly felt like he was going to cramp and breathed against her neck. His thighs trembled when he eventually rolled off her and was flat on his back next to her.

"Damnhellfuckingunbelievable," he mumbled and closed his eyes while he caught his breath. When he opened them again her face was right next to his. Her eyes now had the color of hazel, and the fire he had noticed before looked more dazed. Like she had an uncontrolled desire, that now had been temporarily eased. She was so beautiful. He reached to touch her face. "I think I love you," he said.

He just needed to go to the bathroom and then he wanted to tuck her in and sleep next to her and wake her up in the morning with breakfast in bed. And then he sleepily remembered that he wasn't at his place, but hers and smiled. He couldn't quite believe what had just happened, but he knew he wanted her again and again and again.