The Enemies of Arabasta

"Hello?" Sakura called out. Everyone was on the front deck of the ship.

"Sakura-sama, over here!" Ace called out.

"Hello guys, it's been a while hasn't it?" she smiled as she tipped her cap.

"Woah, I didn't know that you were in Arabasta as well Sakura-san!" Nami pointed out.

"I'm here to do the evaluation that happens every five years for the twenty founding countries of the World Government. But I'm just taking a quick break and letting my men handle it for a bit."

Sakura turned and faced the two new faces on the ship. "You found more crewmates already?"

"Kinda! The reindeer is our doctor and the blue-haired girl is Vivi, we're lending her a hand."

"Well, hello there, I'm Sakura Amari and I'm Luffy's and Ace's childhood friend," she squatted down to be eye level at the reindeer hiding behind Nami's leg. "You must be an excellent doctor to be constantly fixing up the dumb things your captain does."

"S-shut up! I'm not that good of a doctor!" He guffawed.

"Talk about unexpected, Sakura-san and Luffy's older brother are both in Arabasta at the same time," Usopp stated. "And to think that they're both stronger than Luffy is amazing."

Suddenly, multiple ships appeared as the Merry sailed past a cliffside.

"Baroque Works! Those are the Billions' ships!" Vivi warned.

"Baroque Works?" Sakura asked.

"It's a criminal organization that plans on overthrowing Arabasta."

"Fire Fist Ace and Straw Hat Luffy! Don't think you can get away!" someone yelled from the ships. "We'll show you what Baroque Works Billions' are made of!"

"Hm, seems like things are getting interesting. This will be fun," she chuckled.

"Huh, those guys again?" Luffy complained.

"If they're the enemies of Arabasta, then that means that I have permission to beat them up," Sakura smirked as she jumped onto the railing of the Merry.

"Sakura-sama you don't have to do anything. I'll clean them up," Ace assured.

"I haven't fought this many opponents in a long time Ace, let me warm up!" she teased. "I'll take the left and you can take the right."

He nodded and jumped onto his small yellow raft, Striker, and Sakura jumped into the air with Geppo.

"What are they going to do?" Nami wondered.

"Let's see how skilled the Second Divison Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates and a Vice-Admiral of the Marines really is!" Zoro stated.

"Here he comes! Fire Fist Ace!" He smirked and jumped up from Striker, causing the raft to go underwater and past the ships.

"Sir, there seems to be someone or something else up in the air over there!" Sakura was up in the air and landed on the edge of one of the Billions' ships.

"Hello there~," she mocked.

"W-where did she come from?! Fire!" Suddenly, a mysterious force caused all of the bullets aimed at her to fly in the opposite direction.

"Now that wasn't nice..." Sakura used Geppo to gain some height and then faced the row of ships. "Let me show you how to properly kill!" She slashed one of her blades that seemed to extend and cut the whole row of ships in half and landed on the one ship she left alone. "Awe, where's your back up now?" she pouted.

"Don't be s-scared of her! S-she's only one person!" Billions' were starting to gang up on her. Sakura sighed and drove a katana in the floor. Everybody and everything near her shot back like there was a forcefield around her. "Though it was fun playing with you all, my time is up. Goodbye now." She jumped up with Geppo and slashed one last time, causing the last ship to also start sinking beneath the waves.

At the same time, Ace was jumping over the ships. Billions' tried to shoot at him but it simply went through him. He landed at the end of the row of ships on Striker and activated his devil fruit.

"Fire Fist!" He let out a blast of fire from his fist, destroying the ships in front of him. Sakura landed on the tip of his ship as he finished up.

"Sheesh, so destructive..." she joked. "But it's great to know how strong you've gotten!"

"I still have a long way to go before I'm stronger than you," he complained.

"Ha! And that day will never come!"

"Watch me! Want to fight right here?!" he threatened.

"Woah! That was so cool! You guys are so strong!" Luffy cut in. The Merry was sailing towards them.

"We can settle this one day when you get strong enough," Sakura chuckled. "But let's focus on Luffy for now." Ace nodded his head in agreement.

[End of Part 2]