On Behalf of The Oyama Family

The week after the World Noble Saint Jalmack visited the Goa Kingdom, two mysteriously cloaked figures arrived at the entrance of the Royal Palace at night, one with a black cloak and the other with a white cloak. "Who goes there?" the guard demanded.

"How dare you speak to me in that way you peasant, do you wish to die?" the person in the black cloak spoke rashly.

"Excuse me? State who you are! This is the entrance to the Royal Palace, no one is allowed entry!"

"No one is allowed entry?" the one in the white cloak scoffed. "You should rethink that, my master is above the law of this pathetic kingdom."

"Also, may I need to repeat the fact that you should watch your tongue?" the one with the black cloak cautioned. "Show it to them." The one in white pulled out a katana.

"Oh, so you want to fight us?"

"Ha! If you fought us, you would need a whole army," the one in black sneered. The white-cloaked person walked up to one of the guards and shoved the katana in his face.

"Now take a good look at the insignia."

"Don't tell me, you're from the Oyama Family?!" the guard gasped.

"Dam right I am, now let me in. I want to speak with the King of the Goa Kingdom," the one in the black cloak declared.

"O-of course! Please don't kill me! I t-truly apologize for my foul mouth!"

"You better be sorry," the one in black threatened.

=~+~=

"I never thought that I would get the honor of a visit from the Oyama Family, but you could've told the Goa Kingdom in advance that you were coming," Haru Nantokanette thanked. The person was still wearing their black cloak and the one in the white cloak waited outside.

"Naturally you should be grateful and if I had done that, would you have 'cleaned up' the kingdom again? Anyway, I am here to talk to you about the recent visit with that Saint Jalmack bastard."

"W-what about Saint Jalmack?" he seemed shocked that someone would dare taint the World Noble's name like that.

"Since he was visiting, you people burned the Gray Terminal to the ground. Am I right?"

"Y-yes we burned the Gray Terminal to look presentable and to hopefully impress Saint Jalmack."

"Well, one of the men that I had 'business' with was living in that disgusting area. Though I can understand that any kingdom would've wanted to get rid of something as off-putting as that, it wasn't your place to get rid of him."

"I apologize! If you told me that earlier, I would've put him into custody so you wouldn't have needed to step foot in the dirty Gray Terminal!"

"You dare think that I would ever step near even the vicinity of that horrifying place. Just imagining how bad it smells makes me want to faint."

"O-of course not! And again, I apologize for not knowing that. If you ever have business with anyone, even with people outside of the Gray Terminal, you can contact me and I will bring them straight to you."

"Good, and since in the end, that man is dead,  you will not be punished. On behalf of the Oyama Family, I'll think about contacting you if I need to. Now show me out."

"Thank you!"

=~+~=

As the one in the black cloak walked away, the one in white bowed and said "You're lucky that my master didn't kill your 'beloved' king." The two cloaked people disappeared into the night and it seemed like nothing ever happened.

"What would the Oyama Family have to do with the Goa Kingdom?" the guard asked his co-worker.

"An alliance maybe?"

"Your funny, did you hear the way that they talked about Goa? It probably was us screwing up something."

"Maybe, but they sure are scary... just like the rumors."

[End of the short story The ASL Trio]