Meeting Mr.Mute

'"Run Sakura! I'll be fine, just go get Kanna and tell her about the Takamato Kingdom!"

There stood a man who was clenching his left abdomen and leaning against the wall. He wasn't gonna be fine.

"I'm not leaving you!" she objected. She suddenly heard footsteps running towards them.

"I love you Sakura," the man said with a tearful smile. Then he pushed Sakura out of the window and she watched as he stumbled in the other direction. As she fell towards the water below, Sakura heard the sound of gunshots.'

=~+~=

"No!" Sakura yelled as she jolted upright. Ugh, not that nightmare again. The Sun's rays glimmered through the palm tree's leaves. She was on an island in the North Blue called Gurarno. "Well, I might as well explore the island and replenish my supplies."

As she walked into the bustling town, she was distracted by how diverse everyone and everything was. But she also soon realized that she was lost. How the hell am I at the port?

She expected the port to be busy too, but it looked awfully deserted for some reason. I guess that Gurarno isn't known for its overseas trading. Sakura spotted a man sitting on a bench zoning out at the corner of her eye. He had blonde hair and wore a dark red hood with a dark purple feather mantle.

"Um hello, excuse me sir, do you know where to buy sailing essentials?" He jumped at her voice and looked at her... no response. Then he just pointed. "Not much of a talker are you? Well, thank you anyway, good sir!" she joked.

=~+~=

She walked towards the direction that he pointed in and managed to get all of her supplies ready for her next adventure. Sakura decided to stay at an inn for the night to get some rest for tomorrow. She checked in and climbed the stairs to the second floor. As she arrived in front of her room, there was someone the next door down leaving their room. She suddenly noticed it was the man from before at the port.

"Hello, sir from before. We meet again, what a coincidence!" she laughed.

No response.

"Well my name is Sakura neighbor if you ever need me just knock on my door!" she said as she walked into her room.

=~+~=

Sakura threw everything on her bed and took out her journal. She started to write about the adventure she just had. |When the island called Gurarno was in sight, all of a sudden this weird-looking sea monster appeared. Took that bastard down and successfully landed on the island, making it the 30th island I've traveled to in the North Blue! Was exploring the island when I got lost. Meet this quiet guy, asked him for directions, and coincidentally ran into him again, and it turns out he's my neighbor for the night.|

Suddenly a paper slid under the door that she thought was the closet. Holy crap it's a connecting room, why the hell did the receptionist not tell me that, I thought it was the devil trying to communicate with me, Sakura thought as she went to pick the paper up.

|My name is Corazon.|

She grabbed a notepad that she found in the drawer and wrote: