The Hyena

"So this is Mock Town? It doesn't look like a place run by pirates," Sakura mumbled as she docked her boat.

As she walked through the town she realized that it was definitely being run by pirates. Fights were breaking out every corner she turned. Everyone was armed with a weapon of sorts. Sakura decided that a bar would be the best place to get the info she wanted.

"Hey, can I get a bottle of saké please?"

"Comin right up," the bartender replied. "Here ya go."

"I was also hoping that you would help me find a group of people that call themselves the Bellamy Pirates."

"If you're looking for a fight you should forget it. That captain of their crew ate a devil fruit."

"My, my he sounds so scary..." Sakura mocked sarcastically.

"You shouldn't say that so loud! They mostly hang at my bar so you're bound to run into them. And if you do plan on starting a fight, do it outside of my bar please."

"Thank you for the information," she smiled. "But I can't promise anything."

=~+~=

It didn't take long for the Bellamy Pirates to show up. They walked into the bar as if they owned the place and even beat up pirates just to find a seat. Their captain situated himself next to Sakura.

"I'll have the most expensive liquor you've got." He paused. "And get a drink for the little lady here too."

Sakura turned to face him. "Are you a part of the Bellamy Pirates?"

"I'm the dam captain of the crew," he smirked. "I've heard from a little birdie that you were asking about me."

"I am. But before I tell you what I want from you. I just wanna know: what's your boun... hm wait no, what's your crew's total bounty?"

"Almost 100,000 berries," he said with a proud look on his face. The rest of his crew also looked as arrogant as he is.

"Not even like 250,000 berries total?!" Sakura blurted out. "Dam, you guys are weaker than I thought."

The room suddenly got very tense.

"What did you say."

"You heard me. I don't think that I seriously have to repeat myself." She was provoking Bellamy.

"So you wanna die huh?!" he snapped. "Let's settle it right here right now!"

"Sure, shall we bet on it?" Sakura smiled. "If I win, you tell me information that I want and if you win, you can do whatever you want with me. I'll even use just one katana to handicap myself."

"Deal!" he said without any hesitation as he threw his fist at her.

[End of Part 1]

A/n: I know it's been a VERY long while since I've posted, and I'm sorry, but since school is starting school I'll hopefully be back on track with posting!(and the chapters will be longer!) :)