Girl meets Boy - 5

"F.E.A.R. has two meanings-
Forget Everything And Run
Or
Face Everything And Rise
the choice is yours".
- Unknown

- Peter's P.O.V -

"Oh, the pirates might have him?" I say satisfied to the shadow. "I guess I'll pay my old friend a visit then".

- Alice P.O.V -

"Peter Pan?! You're kidding right? The one flying around with light green thighs?" I say jokingly. "I don't know what you are talking about, but this Pan is evil himself" hook says as he stares in to the sky frightened. Kind of like he look back at old memories. He snaps out of it and we enter the cabinet I guess is his.

It is filled with riches and unknown stuff. On one of his wall there is even a well polished collection of hooks. He pulls out a chair for me and I sit down by a small table only fitted for two. "I'm sorry for the mess" he says a little embarrassed as he tries to take away all the books, candles and parchment rolls, "It's not often I get company".

"Tea?" he ask me and take a blue pot off the hob. I wouldn't normally accept stuff from strangers but it's all just a dream and I'm still cold from the water. "Thanks" I answer the man as I hold out a cup that I hope is reasonably clean considering this messy room. I watch as my cup files with water. I take a sip of it and "Aaaa!!" I look down at the cup in shook and disbelief. "How can I burn myself?!? I'm in a dream?" I touch my now tingling and burning tongue.

"Oh but you're not, do you still believe that?" Hook asks me. I look at him in shook, and take another sip of my hot drink. "Aaaoouhhh!!" I then drop the cup on the floor and it breaks into million pieces. "Bu... u.. uut... H..ow..?" Is the only thing coming out of my burning mouth. "I guess the shadow took you here, he takes everyone here" the pirate takes a sip of his tea, "but I don't understand why he dropped you into the water?" He says.

Then I remember, shadow, Jacob. So if this isn't a dream then Jacob must be here as well... "Where is he?" I ask out loud, "Where is how?" The pirate says unsure what I'm talking about. "The boy I came with?", "The shadow only dropped you" he says "But if there was a boy with you, then that explains how you came here" Hook continues "I mean if Pan brings a girl here he always delivers them himself, and I don't think he would kill a girl just like that, but on the other hand drowning sounds better compare what his girls gets trough..." he mumblers to himself.

"What are you talk..?!" I began but brush of what he says, that isn't important, "So if he brings a new boy to the Island where dose he take him?" I ask the pirate seriously. "Well his camp of course" he answers as if that's obvious. "And where...?", "The middle of the island somewhere I think". "Can you take me there?" I ask him. "Ohh noo! Not in a million years! If you want to live a little bit longer you stay away from that island" he says and points at the island you can see through one of the windows.

Knock, Knock

"What is it?" the captain asks on of his mates on the other side of the heavy dark wooden door. "It's Smee, I have news" a voice behind the door says. A short and chubby man walk in, he looks like he have seen a ghost. "C..c..c..captain" he swallows and take a deep breath "He's here..". Hook becomes a shade lighter when he says to Smee "Tell him that I will be there in a second". The frightened short man nods his head to an answer and walks out to inform their guest.

As soon as he closes the door the captain begin to search for something in one of his drawers. He then take out a hood and give it to me. "Take this and hide, and don't come out until I tell you so, understand?" I nod my head and accept the gift.