Kick a sexist in the ass - 8

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall."
- Bob Fitzsimmons

- Alice P.O.V -

We follow the other lost boys to a area, not far from the camp, where I guess "the sport" is. I look around and see multiple equipment, everything from swords to crossbows. They are, weirdly enough, perfectly organized on a wooden plank.

"Listen up!" Peter voice says. I look around but can't find the owner of the voice. I look at Jacob and follow his strangely up tilted head. As if we had booked places in the first row at the cinema. To my surprise Peter is standing in mid air, as if there was an invisibly floor a few feet up.

"Today we'll train swords play" He says which causes some of the older teenagers to cheer loudly. "I can inform the new ones that we have two rules. Best of 3 points wins and you score by successfully nocking the other boy..." he looks at me and continues "or girl down once. If something other then the hands and feet touches the ground it's a score for your partner."

"Let's demonstrate!" He says and land on the ground gracefully. All the boys cheer loudly and sits down in a circular pattern around Peter. "Rufio! Come over here!" Peter says and a black hair boy comes forward.

"Why didn't he ask Felix?" Jacob asks me and a boy, I think his name is Charlie, answer "Rufio is kind of Pan's right hand.", " I thought Felix was his right hand?" I ask him.

"Well okay, Felix is Pan's right hand and Rufio is his left. Also when it comes to swords Rufio is the best, except Pan of course". I nods in agreement and look over to the circle where the two teenagers are preparing for a fight.

I watch as they bow to each other and take a step back to a perfectly balanced starting point. They hold out their swords in their dominant hand and I could have sworn their eyes turned a shade darker when the group started counting down from 3.

I could here the swords clashing together in a impressive speed. I watches as they moved together almost like a dance. Although in this dance they took turns on the leading role. They where in ease and I could tell this was far from the first fight they've had.

Soon Rufio was on the ground, he brushed off some dirt and got fast up again. Peter was a master, every move made me hypnotized. But even masters can make mistakes. For just a second he turned to slow and then Rufio hit him in the back with his elbow. Peter flew down and hit the ground head first.

I laughed a little at his mistake but became quite as a mouse when he gave me a look as he spat out some red liquid. He blinked at me and stood up again ready to fight. I could feel my face turn the same color as his spit, against my will.

A second later Peter hit Rufio with a perfect combat which forced him to back down. As he lost his balance Peter went down and put his legs around him which made him fall down on the ground. Everyone cheered loudly at his victory, except for me and Jacob.

"Now, Now.." Peter begun as he tried to calm down his audience. "Let's let the new ones choose their partners" he says and teleports in front of me. "Alice... how do you choose?" He gives me a hand to help me up from my seat on the ground.

I look at him unsure but takes his hand. I look at the boys staring at me, but I already know who's butt I want to kick... "I choose you..." I say pointing at the tall green eyed boy in front of me.

He chuckles and likes his slightly pink lips before answering me "I would love to fight you, but I don't want to take the risk of hurting you" he put a pice of my brown hair behind my ear and continues "I'll do that tonight...". All the boys (over the age of 13) starts whistling while the others just look confused or joins the other without understanding why.