To meet the lost boys - 6

"We need old friends to help us grow old and new friends to help us stay young."
– Letty Cottin Pogrebin

- Reader's P.O.V -

Peter run after the girl effortlessly. Almost like a cat plays with the mouse before catching it. When Alice look back to see if she got rid of the boy he teleports right in front of her. She hits his steady body which causes her to bounce back a bit. Thinking she only hit a tree she looks up in surprise.

"How did you..!?" she asks very confused. "Magic.." Peter answer and lean in closer to her.

- Alice P.O.V -

I look at the boy in front of me, or more look up to him (because he's a head taller then me). I stare into his dark, deep, green eyes which clearly holds a lot of mysteries. "Now you can answer my question, what is your name my love?" he asks me. I take a step back and look at him "I'm not your love" I say sassy back to him.

"Oh but you are, I own this place" he pauses and spreads out his arms to point at the island around us, "and you and it are mine". "So tell me.." he leans in closer and traces my face with his index finger. "What's your name love?", "My name is Alice, if you must know" I say and pull my head away from his finger.

"What are you doing in the forest all by yourself?" Peter asks me. "I'm looking for my friend, Jacob" I say back to him. "Oh you don't have to look anymore, I have him." He says nonchalantly.

Then my anger takes over and I press him up against the nearest tree. I seek the dagger I always wear along with my training outfit, so that I can threaten him even more.

I always have it strapped on my thigh in case I could need a new weapon in a fight (of course only for training). But it's empty, nothing is there. The boy who now are pressed against the big tree trunk are smirking at me. He lifts up one of his hand so that I can see it. In his hand is the dagger I could recognize anywhere. "Looking for this love?" He say. Ohhh he looked so satisfied, I wanted to punch that grin of his handsome face sooo badly.

"How.." I begun but remember that's not the important here. "Where. is. Jacob" I spit out. "He's alive in my cage if that's what you wonder" he replies with a raised eyebrow. "Free him!" I command the tall boy. "What makes you believe I would do that?" He replies.

"Because I have the upper hand!" I say proudly as I push him harder. "Oh really?!" He says and, as if it was nothing, turns me around so that our positions are switched. He holds my wrists, with both of his hands (I guess he doesn't want to repeat last times event), up against the tree right above my head. He lean in so close so that I can feel his warm breath against my neck. He then wishers in my ear "Now look who has the upper hand". The intense sensuality in his voice caught me off guard for a moment.

He lean in to kiss my neck and my panic-mode makes me kicked him, as hard as I can, up where the sun don't shine. He collapses on the ground in pure pain and I try to flee again. Then suddenly I'm unable to move. I watched as he gets up, still in pain and says "I don't have time to play with you anymore". I watches as he look up at the sky which soon will be dark as the blackest black. He walks over to me and blows a navy blue powder in my face. Everything went black. Again.

- Peter's P.O.V -

I catches the girls body in my arms and pick her up bridal style. I places her dagger back in its holder and look at the creature in my arms. Then I teleport us back to the camp.

Most of the lost boys are already asleep in their tents. But a hand full of them are up chatting about what they believe the new boy can or cannot do. They all becomes quite when they see the person resting in my arms.