Lip prints on bare skin - 11

"The first kiss can be as terrifying as the last."
- Daina Chaviano

- Peter's P.O.V -

I teleported us back to my treehouse. I can tell Alice's feeling better, compared to the first one. "Hey let go of me" she says and pull me away from her. I loose my grip around her waist and take a step back. "Oh no... I don't think so" I say with a grin on my face and pin her against the wall.

I trap her between my arms, making her unable to escape. She's going nowhere... I lean in so close that I can almost taste her soft perfume. "Peter we need to talk.. what was that noise?" She wishers to me as I go for her neck. But the scared tone of her vice makes me hesitate and stop in my motion.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know... but first I need something in exchange..." I say as a wide smirk appears on my face. She mimic my facial expression "Okay but let my change into something more appropriate..." she whisper into my ear. The sudden swift in tension made me feel something inside. A weak feeling, but a good one.

"Okay love, but don't take to long" I take a step back an unleash my prey. She take a steady grip on my chin. "I won't" she replies as she slowly loosen her grip as she moves towards her walk-in-closet.

I quickly leap to the bed and trows of my heavy boots. I've waited long for this... I'm so ready for a treat... She's indeed quickly because soon I hear someone approaching. I turn around and I can feel my jaw dropping to the floor.

She's wearing a pink oversized T-shirt and black shorts. Her usually long and beautiful brown hair is tied up with a scrunchy in a messy bun. I try to talk but with no success.

"Oh common as if!?!" She spit at me and lay down on the opposite side of the bed. I watches as she wiggle down in the covers and turns her back at me. "Good night! Don't you dare try anything tonight".

- Alice's P.O.V -

I lay down an close my eyes trying my best to fall asleep as fast as possible. Then I can feel something soft and squishy hit me.. "Hey stop it!" I tell the guy behind me.

But of course he doesn't listen and soon I get hit again. "Oh you're so on!" I say as I sit up and grabs my own pillow to match him.

He tries to hit my head but I block he's attack making me strike a hit on his head. "Oh you shouldn't have done that!" He says as he presses his nails into the pillow making his veins pop out. He tries to reach for me with the pillow but I'm fast and douches out of the way. I try to make a counter move but the pillow slips from my hands.

As if everything slowed down I watches as the pillow flies over Peter's head. It hits the lamp on Peter's side table, making it fall over. First it lands on Peter's shoulder and his face turn into a unpleasant one, then down on to the floor with a loud noice.

"Oh I'm so sorry, are you okay!" I say as I crawl over to his side of the bed. "I don't know" he says as he caresses his shoulder. "Here let me see" I say and move over to him. I sat down Indian-style with his back in front of me. I slowly pull down his shirt a bit so I'm able to look at his muscular shoulder.

"It looks a bit sour, but I think you'll be fine" I tell him. "Could you unleash the pain by massaging it a bit?" He asks me. Confused I pauses for a second. "Yeah sure.." I begin but isn't able to finish before Peter takes of his shirt.

My eyes hover over his back, from his visible scars to the arches his muscles makes. Slowly I let my hands trail gently across his wide shoulder. I places my hands on his shoulder and begin to knead. I could feel his muscles ease as I touches them. I must have hit a spot because before I know it a moan found it's way out of his mouth.