Chapter 37 : Wu Yi wants to fall in love

Xie Jun and Liu Dashan never expected that they would one day be played between two men by clapping.

Dizzy, wind and sand thunder and lightning.

Nie Xiao and Wu Wenqi also felt very interesting at this time, especially when their wind and thunder soil abilities were combined with these two weapons, the power of the explosion was even more amazing.

"It's really Wan Jun hammer and mountain axe! That's right!"

I don't know who said such a sentence, but it is indeed quite in line with the picture in front of me.

Xiao Wuyi also looked at Nie Xiao's big hammer in his hands with bright eyes, but felt that at the moment Nie Xiao was so cool that his little hands were red.

"Dad you are so handsome!"

Xie Jun and Liu Dashan changed back at this time. The brothers and brothers cried with a headache, and then turned to look at Nie Xiao and Wu Wenqi. They only felt that they would be thrown away often and violently in the future, or the kind with special effects.

"Ah, we are so hard!"

Everyone listened to the words of the two, and laughed very unkindly. At the same time, it also caused Duan Wenyu and Ning Feng to start eagerly, not knowing whether they can also find such a "weapon" in their hands.

Wu Wenyu was also looking at the little defensive cover gathered in her palm at this time. She had not yet shown signs of enlightenment, nor did she know what she would look like after enlightenment.

... a transparent cover that speaks?

Wu Wenyu shook his head violently, shaking off the terrible picture in his mind.

Bai Mei watched everyone's speed of enlightenment begin to accelerate. At this time, she couldn't help but clenched her fists, and the time given to him was indeed running out.

If more and more abilities become successful, then it will only become more and more difficult to deal with, and the collection of the nucleus is destined to be accompanied by more and more troubles.

Aside Xiao Yan looked at Wu Wenqi and Nie Xiao, but they also missed Xiao Moye, who was far from the capital base.

***

And at this moment, the capital base.

The Haicheng rescue team headed by Wu Qingfeng and Luo Yunhai is now ready to go. Head Xia Lao personally came out to see him off, and patted his hands heavily on the shoulders of the two, giving him high hopes.

"Please bring those scientists back! Please, you!"

"It must not be a disgrace!"

Wu Qingfeng, Luo Yunhai and others saluted a salute in unison, with a solemn expression. After that, everyone jumped onto the truck neatly and orderly.

However, no one noticed that they put a little sharp dagger in the luggage on the car.

—— "Sister Xiao Yan, I'm coming to you!"

***

The news that the rescue team dispatched by the capital had set off quickly reached Nie Xiao's ears through the communication station.

In this regard, no one dared to linger, and soon decided on the list and route of the rescue operation.

There are fewer people sent than the capital, but the combat effectiveness is not bad at all. It can be said that the central combat power of the base is placed here.