Chapter 45: Wu Yi hates zombies

Chapter 45: May Day hates zombies
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Overnight.

Almost all survivors in the world have discovered a very serious problem. That was the group of zombies that suddenly saw animals that they had never seen before.

And the lethality of these animal zombies is far greater than that of human zombies. The successive emergence of zombies such as cockroaches, mice, ants, spiders, and other animals and insects makes everyone invincible. As long as they are bitten by accident, they will be infected as zombies. At the same time, because of the small wounds, it was not immediately noticeable.

When Nie Xiao woke up, they found a dense layer of zombie insects attached to the window glass. When they crawled over, they made an itchy rustling sound.

The little hamster looked at these insects and almost felt disgusted from the heart, hiding in Nie Xiao's pocket, "Dad, they are disgusting !!"

Ning Feng looked at this scene, and his scalp couldn't help feeling numb. Without even thinking about it, he burned them cleanly, and then many finely chopped mini crystal nuclei fell on the ground.

Faced with such zombies and bugs, everyone's face was ugly, almost invariably began to worry about the situation in the base.

Duan Wenyu couldn't help opening his mouth, and his face was ugly: "These insects will smell where they live, and the walls in the base can't stop it at all, and they can hardly penetrate."

Ning Feng also grabbed his hair frantically, "So what should these bugs do !!! Most of the bases are ordinary people."

"Fuck, this is really troublesome."

Nie Xiao's complexion also sank at this time.

However, they were worried, and there was no turning back at this moment. Such a situation would not have much effect even if they went back.

What they can do now is to rescue those scientists as soon as possible and solve the zombie virus, which is the only way to solve all these problems.

"We continue to set off." Nie Xiao raised her hand and wiped her face, looking at Haicheng's direction firmly and seriously.

Xie Jun also took a deep breath, comforting herself and comforting everyone at the same time: "There is still little rain in the base. Her power is very powerful, and she can certainly protect everyone."

Thinking of Wu Wenyu and Wu Wenqi, Nie Xiao's look was slightly relaxed.

"Yes, we have to have confidence in them."

***

And at this moment.

Far in the May Day base of Fengcheng.

Early in the morning, Wu Wenqi was stunned by the sudden commotion in the base, and the sudden zombies in the base caught everyone off guard.

Although the sudden emergence of the zombies was quickly cleaned up without causing a larger casualty infection, the entire base began to panic.

No one knows if he will be bitten by a sudden emergence of zombies while sleeping and walking.

Base center villa area.

Wu Wenqi stretched his hand and wiped his face, his face was a little ugly and told the subordinates next to him: "Inform everyone that they should wear long trousers as much as possible, usually tighten the cuffs of the socks to reduce the bare skin, close the doors and windows during the day and night, and organize The staff distribute mosquito nets. In short, sit up first from the prevention work. "