Chapter 52 : Wu Yi and the Zombie King

As soon as the words of the three fell, the huge shadow appeared in front of everyone's eyes, and everyone was numb.

Nie Xiao also shouted badly in her heart, yelling at Ning Feng in the cockpit.

"Quick acceleration, drive to the right !!!"

Ning Feng, they dared not hesitate to listen to this voice, and turned the rudder vigorously at the moment, so that the steamer drove to the right at a rapid speed, avoiding the huge shadow.

Afterwards, everyone saw a huge zombie whale floating out of the sea, like a hill, full of oppression.

Its appearance drove huge waves and caused countless small zombie fish to fly around, struggling and bouncing on the deck, making a crackling sound.

The entire steamship also tilted violently, causing people to turn their horses over for a while. Duan Wenyu and Pohir Qi Qi worked together, maneuvering the sea surface, which barely stabilized the hull, there was no tragedy of capsizing.

Looking at the huge and terrifying zombie whale in front of him, barely grasping the surrounding railings, everyone who stabilized his body could not help but take a breath, his face pale.

Pohir only hated the first sentence he said at the moment. Whatever the deep sea whale shark chapter, he really came up with whatever he said.

Jiang Qiu couldn't help but say, "I shouldn't have built such a big fg just now !!!"

The little hamster also protruded his head from Nie Xiao's pocket at this time, staring at the huge and ugly zombie whale in front of him with a dumbfounded scream in his mouth.

As the zombie whale swims, the hull begins to shake violently again, and the little hamster grasps the edge of Nie Xiao's pocket tightly with a pair of small claws, so that he will not be thrown out.

Ning Feng in the cockpit did not dare to relax at this moment, and steered the steamer to escape away from the giant whale. However, when it comes to speed, it is completely inferior to the giant zombie whale behind them.

At the same time, the tide of small zombie fish under the dense water also brought huge resistance to the steamer's driving. For a time, cold sweat wet Ning Feng's forehead and back.

"Boss, it's not good !!! A small zombie fish was stirred into the starting pulp !!!"

"Fuck !!!"

Listening to this, everyone's face couldn't stop being white.

At this critical moment, we can't allow everyone to think too much. The speed of the steamship has slowed down. In the face of the zombie whale behind them, everyone can only stand up to face the battle and die.

Nie Xiao used her dual power of wind and thunder to jump into the air and faced this horrible zombie whale directly. The thunderbolt and wind blade chopped straight on this whale, but only on the other side. A slight scar was left, which caused the other party to roll up more irritably and angry underwater.

"Damn, the skin is so thick !!"

Jiang Qiu looked at this scene and could not help scolding it at the moment. Then he also worked with others to start his own abilities and fought against the zombie whale, trying to prevent the other party from continuing to approach their ship.

Bai Mei's face was also ugly at this time, because he found that the zombies around him were no longer controlled by his coercion, and they rushed towards this side one after another.

The reason for this uncontrollability is obviously the body of the zombie whale in front of him. The other party can only be a whale of the zombie king level that is even more powerful than him.