Chapter 50 : Wu Yi online persuasion

Everyone was taken aback by the sudden movement, watching the little vampires and tigers chasing the chaos in the sky.

Nie Xiao took the lead in recovering, and walked quickly to Xiaowuyi, looking at his cub intact, and he was relieved.

"Baby, what's going on?"

Little Wuyi didn't know what was going on. Looking at the two in the sky, he shook his head innocently at Nie Xiao.

"The baby didn't know what was going on, obviously at first it was okay, but as soon as the general saw Sislow's face, he suddenly flew towards Sislow, and the two seemed to know each other before!"

Nie Xiao listened to this, and then looked at the little boy who fluttered in the sky. His expression suddenly became strange, and said: "... General can still know foreign human children?"

"Dad, no. Oh, Sislow is a child of a vampire!" Xiao Wuyi shook his head and looked at Nie Xiao, explaining with a serious face.

Nie Xiao and others: ".........!?"

Ning Feng listened to this informative conversation, couldn't help swallowing, and then looked towards Wu Qingfeng. They asked slightly harder: "That ... this vampire? Is it the vampire I imagined? "

Wu Qingfeng looked at the movement in the sky and couldn't help wiping his face at this time, then nodded slightly and said: "... Although there are still some discrepancies in some places, it is exactly what you think."

"... Awesome."

Ning Feng opened his mouth, and finally could only spit out these two words. Looking at the little fart kids and big tigers in the sky, I was immediately in awe of the "species diversity" of the earth.

The little hamster and the mermaid who thought they were good are already very powerful, but it turns out that they still have less knowledge.

At this moment, as a member of the miraculous species, Poshir was almost unable to suppress the excitement in his heart, and his eyes were staring at the two chases in the sky.

There is a signal light on the top of the head.

Ding, successfully found a small blood race! ! !

And just in the space where everyone was shocked by the presence of vampires, the chase in the sky had entered a fierce heat.

Sislow's little black robe fanned desperately, but he still couldn't escape the general's tiger claws.

In the end, he was directly drawn into the cloud formed by the big tiger, like a small piece of clothing thrown into the washing machine.

For a time, the whole sky was the voice of Sislow's crying father.

"Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooararwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

"Roar!!--"

Sislow was cursed by a wild cloud, and the whole vampire was completely destroyed by this "cloud fog drum washing machine", and his tears smeared his entire face, so sorry.

However, in the face of Sislow's begging for mercy, the big tiger was not relieved. Although he didn't want to evoke memories, the feeling of biting his teeth seemed to happen yesterday.

In this regard, Sislow could only give up struggling, like a rag doll, tossed about by the big tiger, and thoroughly washed his mind in the clouds.

Repentance and repentance.

He swears that he will never mess with it again.

QAQ