Chapter 40 : Wu Yi will be good to dad

Late at night, everyone fell asleep.

Nie Xiao couldn't sleep for a long time, so she sat up and looked at the sleeping little ball on the pillow by the moonlight projected in through the window.

Recalling what the other party said before going to bed, Nie Xiao's heart throbbed inexplicably again, and when he remembered the little boy's appearance as a teenager, his handsome face also burned and became hot.

He shook his head vigorously, and then shook out those dirty thoughts.

Nie Xiao turned his head a little, looking at the small ball of sleep with a heartless face and no lungs, and his heart was disturbed. He couldn't help but stretch out his hand, but rubbed several hands like a vent.

"Little smelly treasure!"

The little hamster was unconsciously rubbed and woke up, struggling to sit up and small body, and then saw Nie Xiao quickly covered the quilt, closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

Looking at the man, the little hamster suddenly felt that the whole dumpling was going to be bad.

"……grumble???"

***

Compared to Nie Xiao who slept peacefully this night, Lin Guohai and several of them could not be afraid to close their eyes.

They used the furniture in the house to block the doors and windows so that the zombies couldn't break in for a while. However, as the sun rose, they could not have been surrounded by zombies for nothing. In the room.

Sooner or later it will be a dead end.

Thinking of this, Lin Guohai couldn't help raising his head, and looked at his wife Liu Meijuan, then they stood up and walked towards the two young people opposite.

The two young men watched the couple's movements and felt something was wrong. They immediately stood up vigilantly, "What do you want to do?"

"Sorry!"

With that said, Lin Guohai's husband and wife rushed towards the two young men, and the four men immediately fought together.

But even if it was hungry, the two young men had better physical strength than Lin Guohai's middle-aged couple. They were not so easily defeated. Seeing Lin Guohai's husband and wife fell into the disadvantage.

The two young men pressed Lin Guohai's husband and wife under their breath, swearing fiercely in their mouths, completely unaware of the danger and approaching quietly from behind.

The chubby puddle ignored in the corner approached the soles of his feet silently, holding two daggers in his hand, and plunged into the backs of the two young men without hesitation.

Skilled movements, like having practiced countless times.

The two young men's eyes widened suddenly, painfully, and then they completely lost consciousness, and their bodies fell to the ground.

Liu Meijuan quickly got up, and then held his son's head and touched and touched, "I really deserve our good son, good job!"

"Mom, let's go out quickly, I'm hungry!"

Xiao Chuandun said calmly, without any fear of killing, as if the humans at his feet were just cattle and sheep to be slaughtered.

Lin Guohai quickly lifted the bodies of the two young men to the door, and then said to his wife and son: "Don't linger, hurry and stand here!"

Subsequently, the family of three relied on the warm bodies of the two young men to draw the attention of the zombies and successfully escaped from another window.