Chapter Three

Chapter 3

I started explaining...

"I was a little girl in my house. My dad had abandoned me so it was just me and my mom. The house caught on fire somehow and it spread pretty quickly. I didn't notice because I had been sleeping. A few minutes later I woke up to my room engulfed with fire. I was shocked and didn't understand what was happening. I went and touched the fire, not knowing it would leave this burn.."

I rolled up my sleeve to reveal a burn mark on the bottom of my forearm. "Woah." N said. "Does it still hurt?" He asked. "Only sometimes. But for some reason it starts to sting if Sparkz is badly hurt or in trouble. I don't know why though."

"Anyways I yelled because it hurt so badly. The only place that wasn't yet covered with fire was my bed and part of my open window. I was so scared and I had no idea what to do so I went and hid under my blanket. A few seconds later the blanket was yanked off of me. I looked up to find Sparkz standing there. I don't know why but at that moment I immediately trusted it. It walked over to the window and I was about to get up but then the roof started breaking and I raced over to the window but the roof fell. I had closed my eyes.

I was too scared to face what was Happening. But when I opened my eyes I realised that I was outside and Sparkz was dragging me by my collar. When she stopped I stood up. It was a small town but everyone was there. I scanned the crowed looking for my mom but I didn't find her. I looked at the house and started running towards it when a guy in a black suit picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I started pounding my fists on his back and yelling 'Mommy' but he wouldn't let go of me.

The guy brought me to my mom's friends house and told her about the news. Her name was Krissy. Krissy cried a bit then took me in. I lived with her at her house but then she got a job as a writer that traveled the world and I was left at her house all alone. Until a day after Krissy had left, someone had shown up at my house. It was Sparkz. I let her in and soon we became best friends. She agreed to set out on a journey to explore the Unova Region. I was fourteen at the time. But the day I decided to leave I had walked out the door and my dad was there..."

"Your dads a scientist right??" N interrupted. "Uhh... Yeah... How did you know??" He stuttered "Uh.. I um.. I've read an article about him before." I thought about it. Then I asked "But he could have been anyones Father. How did you know he was mine??" He replied "It was an article and it had your name in it." I accepted it without questioning and continued my story.

"Anyways my dad told me some stuff about a new invention and told me to be safe on my trip. He also said he will pay for the bills. I asked him why he left and he told me to protect me. Someone was out for him and he didn't want me and my mom to get hurt. Then he kissed my forehead and walked away. I never saw him after that."