Chapter Five

"Are you sure that's where she is?"

"Positive. He told me. Go over there and steal their pokemon"

"Yes sir!! Come on guys!!"

__________________________

Chapter 5

I woke up. Early in the morning, as usual and Sparkz was already awake, as usual. I limped to the kitchen an took out some Oran berries. I gave two to Sparkz and ate some myself.

I walked to my mail box, still limping a bit, which was right by my house and checked the mail. There were two letters and a small package. The two letters for me and the one small package for Sparkz. I went back inside and sat on the couch. Sparkz ran up and sat next to me. "Okay let's see what we have for you Sparkz!!" I opened the package and found Sparkz's new collar. "Look girl!! Your new collar!" I told her as I was strapping her new collar to her neck. She ran to her bed and laid down.

"Okay now for me." I said to myself. The first letter I opened said 'From: Scientist Mike'. Mike the Scientist is my dad. I opened it up and it read:

Dear Valerie,

I have already paid for all of your bills for next month. I just wanted to make sure you are okay. Please feel free to stop by my lab if you ever have anytime on your journey.

Love,

Dad <3

I smiled then put the letter back into the envelope and on the coffee table infront of me. The second one I opened didn't say anything on the front. But inside it had a note and my trainer card in it. "Woah!! When did I loose this??" I asked myself metally. I read the note and it said:

Hey Valerie

You left your Trainer Card on the seat of our Ferris Wheels cart last night.

~N

When I picked up my trainer card there was something taped to the back of it. I flipped it over And there was another little note that had a phone number on it. And underneath it said "you should text this number ;D " I laughed then put the letters on the desk in my room. I got dressed, grabbed my bag, then walked out the door with Sparkz following me. "Come on Sparkz!! Lets go to Route 3"

I work at the DayCare center on Route 3. It was a lot of work walking there and stuff with my leg but I made it work. I walked in and was greeted by my friends that work there.

"Hey Val!!" Blue said smiling in my direction. Over by the incubator was Yellow. When Yellow heard my name she quickly turned around and started waving her hand back and forth very frantically while yelling "HAI VALERIE!!!" I waved back and said "Hey Yellow." I let Sparkz go play with the other pokemon that were at the daycare.