Chapter Ten

Chapter 10

I woke up in my Bed. N's arms were around my waist. As soon as I woke up I went downstairs,I to go make breakfast. I was flipping a pancake when I felt someone hug me from behind. I jumped a little then I heard N say "Breakfast smells good!" I laughed and said thank you. He sat at the table as I put two pancakes on his plate. "Mmmmm!!! Yummy! Thanks!!" He said before he started stuffing his mouth with pancakes. I took a pancake for myself and told him "you welcome." Then I laughed.

After we were both done eating there was nothing to do. We sat around. Played a few games of Go fish And UNO. Then after that around 3:00 pm we played Sudoku and Solitare by ourselves. It was fun to just sit at home and play games all day.

It was finally time to go to sleep. We out in a movie and N started playing with my hair and I fell asleep.

*the next morning*

N was jumping on the bed like a little kid. "Get up! Get up! Get up!" He shouted. I finally got up and looked at him. "Yay! You're up!" He said as a huge grin appeared on his face.

"Why are you so happy?!" I asked him, quite confused. He jumped off the bed, threw his arms up in the air and said "Were going to the Undella Bay today!!"

"We are?" I said still a little bit tired. "Yes we are so get ready!!" He raced out of the room. I moaned and got dressed. I put my pink bathing suit on then slipped a white tank top and some shorts on over them. When I walked out of my room N snatched my hand from my side and dragged me outside. From there we got onto a Braviary.

When we were flying to Undella Bay he handed me a piece of toast and said "Here. You need some breakfast!" I took the toast and ate it.

A few minutes later we arrived at Undella Bay.

The smell of salty sea water wafted through the air. The beach sand was fine but hot and the sun's rays were beating down on us.

I got a towel then laid the towel on the hot sand. I put sunscreen on and N walked over to me and He started laughing. "What?!" I asked him. He bent over and put two of his fingers together then rubbed my face by my nose.

"You still had sunscreen on." He nicely told me when he was finished. I could tell I was blushing then I said "oh thank you."

There was barely anyone at the beach. I sat down on the towel and started reading a book.

A few minutes later someone took the book away from me. "hey!!" I yelled. "Hi. Come on!! Lets do something fun!!" N said smiling.

"What do u want to do?!"

"Anything. Swim??"

"No."

"Surf??"

"No."

"Play with the wild Pokemon??"

"No."

"Come on!! Do you want to build A Sand Castle or something?!"

"Ugh!! Fine!!"

"YAY!!" He grabbed my arm and ran a few feet away from my towel. "okay let's start here!! You build the castle and I will build around it. Like the drench and stuff." "okay."

I started building the castle. I have built some really big castles before so this was easy. In less than an hour I had built a 9 foot castle.

Everyone was talking pictures and talking about it. And we left on Braviry leaving the sand castle there.

"Well that was fun." I said on the way home. "Yep. Are you tired??" He asked playing with my hair. "Extremely." I responded yawning.

We got home and I laid in bed. Almost immediately I fell asleep.