Chapter Elleven

Chapter 11

I woke up hoping to find N with me but he wasn't. I looked all over the house but no sign of N. When I checked my Xtransceiver there was a message from N. it read:

"Hey Val!

If you are reading this you must have looked everywhere for me. I am sorry to tell you that I left. You can't call me where I am cuz it won't work. And no, I am not dead. Love you. I will be back in a few days! Love you!! ~N"

I sat down and yawned. Sparkz jumped up on the bed and curled up right next to me. "We'll I might as well go back to sleep." I said yawning and petting Sparkz. I drifted off into a deep sleep.

"N is that you?"

*N walks up to me*

"Yes it is. I need to tell you something.."

"What is it??"

"I left because i don't like you... And that's why I am doing this"

*N stabs me in the heart*

"W-Why.. why would you do this to me?"

"Good bye...." *N walks away*

"No! N! Don't leave me here to die!"

I woke up screaming. After taking a few deep breaths I realised it was just a dream. I signed in relief. "Well that was a really odd dream." My heart was pounding really hard.

3:45 p.m. "Hmm..." I thought to myself. "What could I do?? ..... AHA!" I walked over to the closet with a bunch of games in it and I take out a deck of cards. "This will keep me entertaine..." I walked over to the tile floor and started building a house if cards.

After about seven hours of building the house I was done and tired. The house was nearly twelve feet tall. I took a picture of it and then Sparkz accidentally knocked it over. We both fell on top of the knocked over cards.

She looked at me with a face that said "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to!" I picked her up and started petting her.

We laid on the couch and started watching TV together. After a while my eyes closed and I fell asleep.