Chapter Nine

"Do you understand the plan?"

"Yes."

"And you know where to go?"

"Yes."

_________________________

Chapter 9

I was startled when I heard the sound of the doorbell. I walked over to the door and N was there. I opened the door and he said "Wow. You look pretty. As usual." Then he blushed. "Thank you." I told him with a smile on my face.

I walked outside and closed the door behind me. "So where are we going?" I asked N. "I thought we could just take a little walk in the forest." I laughed and said ok.

After a few minutes of walking he said "I'm confused..."

"About what??"

"Us..."

"What about us??"

"Are we together??"

I thought about it then I shyly said "Yes..." He laughed then we intertwined our fingers together and kept walking.

We had a nice walk through the forest and we had talked about a lot of things. Then laid down in the grass and started talking more. "We like a lot of the same stuff." He pointed out. I laughed and agreed. He sat up from the grass and leaned over me. I looked up at him and he was looking down at me. Then he just kissed me.

It was a small and cute little kiss. We both blushed a lot then started laughing. Our laughing was interrupted by the sound of fire works. N got up and sat down by a tree. I got up and sat on his lap. I hugged him and he hugged me as we were looking at the fire crackers that were exploding in the starry sky. I laid on his chest and dozed off to sleep.