𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦 - 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥𝘣𝘺𝘦

i stared at lauren with tears streaming down my cheeks. she smiles. she takes her thumb and wipes the tears off my cheek.

"shut up, we can always still see eachother"

"i love you so much i'll miss you so so much"

she opens her arms for me and gives me a giant bear hug. she feels so familiar, i melt into her warmth and she buries herself in my hair. she starts sobbing and making loud noises that sound like a pig, then i do it too. 

when she came out of my hair and when we came out of the hug, with her face filled with snot and mascara running down her cheeks. we laughed it off and went to wash our faces. 

"what am i ever going to do without you"

"well you're about to find out"

"i hate you why are you leaving again?"

"because this place isn't good enough for my parents i guess"

"i'll miss you so much. who's gonna help me put the toothpaste on my toothbrush now?"

"yourself you dumbass"

"that's rude"

"you're rude"

"shut up you're a simp"

"what for who"

"c e d r i c"

"cedric? nope"

"yeah sure bitch"

"you're weird"

she slaps me playfully on the shoulders and i groan jokingly in pain. she smirks. 

i stood up from my bed. i smiled and looked at our dorm one last time before 12:30 strikes. my mother is never not on time, either thirty seconds early or just on time. i bite my lips as the time on my phone says it was 12:29.

"hey astra?"

"yeah laur"

"tell me if any juicy shit happens in hogwarts alright? i need all the information and tea i can get from everywhere possible."

"of course" i smiled.

i hear a woosh behind me

i turn around to see my dear dear brother standing inches above my head. his hair was parted in the middle and was looking disgusted. next to my brother stood my mother. her hair perfect as always half tied up with her iconic hair style, vivid to my memory.

"oh look, it's the american"

"dearest draco, even though i live in america i'm still briTiSh" i mocked him

"pfffft, oh yeah why is your friend wearing gator pajamas then?"

i turned around to see lauren still in her aligator jammies and gave draco an awkward smile as he rolled his eyes. 

"hello astra"

"hello mother"

she smiled at me and gave me the hug i've been anticipating for weeks. no one could hug as well as narcissa malfoy. she gave off a sent of comfort that i wouldn't find in anyone else in the world. 

"is father coming?"

"unfortunately, he isn't. he has some... business to catch up on"

she looks at draco as i see him gulp nervously then went back to his normal cocky self. 

"does anyone clean for you here?"

"no??"

"oh. that's strange"

"you're strange"

"shut up"

"what kind of fourteen year old wear a suit?"

"a sophisticated one you arsehole"

"sophisticated my ass, blonde rat"

my mother chuckled and looks at lauren

"my dearest lauren"

she walks over to lauren for a hug

"hi mrs. malfoy"

"thank you for taking care of astra so much these years. i promise you she will visit a lot myy dear"

" of course, it was pretty....... swag living with astra"

she chuckled and pulled out of the hug to give lauren another pat.

"we'll be on our way then!"

she grabs my bag and holds on to me and draco

"i love you laur"

"i love you astra"

then we apparated out.  

an; drink some water bebs :]