𝘰𝘯𝘦 - 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘥𝘥

you
wait, what's your instagram again?

greasy hair lookin ass
@dracomalfoy
r u dumb???

you
nah, you got all the nasty ass genes <33

greasy hair lookin ass
ok dumb arse

you
be nice or i'll snitch on you✨

greasy hair lookin ass
stfu no u won't
seen
wait, you can't possibly think i meant that
seen
ASTRA
seen
DON'T TELL MUM PLZ
seen

𝘪𝘳𝘭 - 𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘷

i love how angry i could make draco just with my words. i can already imagine him nervous and as red as a tomato thinking i would rat him out on father. i grabbed my phone and swiped out of messages. i pressed on the rainbow app called instagram. i typed in "dracomalfoy" in the explore tab and there was my brother's account. 

i clicked onto his profile and all i see is one post.

"man this fucker really just has ONE post??? how am i supposed to stalk him??" i muttered to myself

MAN THIS GUY DOESN'T EVEN HAVE STORY HIGHLIGHTS. HUH????? he follows like ten people, one including me. his ratio is....... concerning.

i clicked onto the one photo he posted. it was the new broom father got him, it was in an ugly ass filter and looked way too musty. it looked like a gecko swallowed the picture and vomited it back out. that was embarrassing for him. 

i press onto the one comment that said

cedricdiqqory Good game!!! Thank you

i clicked onto "cedricdiqqory"'s profile and requested him. he had 1,732 followers and was following 300. i could tell he was in my year because of his bio. it said that he was in his fifth year of hogwarts. i ought to know more people my age and my grade when i get there. 

while stalking my dear dear brother, i have discovered that he has a side hoe or like a hoe. she clings onto him and was called pansy parkinson. i think i have heard mother mention her a few times. sounds like a pain in the ass though. another person apparently annoying my dear dear brother is the harry potter.

unfortunately, the harry potter's username was absolutely...... odd. "quidditchloverpott" yeah i'm glad him and drake aren't friends..

"astra, c'mere"

i walked towards my roomate lauren, her newly cutted bangs in her glossy eyes. she opens her arms and wrapped it around my waist. she was about 5'4 and i was 5'3. she hugs me and takes a huge sniff. i immediately pushed her away

"what the fuck"

"what??? you smelled like strawberries"

"um"

"who is gonna smell like strawberries when YOU leave?"

"do you want to know what shampoo i use??? or whattt"

"yeah. i sure do!!!"

i turn around to go to the bathroom and handed her my shampoo. 

"laur take a pic of it"

"mkay"

"i'm going to go out to 711 to get a slushie alright?"

"yup" lauren said while sniffing my shampoo

i shook my head and walked out of the dorms rubbing on my temples. i spotted a brunette girl making out with a  brunnete guy. a guy i knew. he was my ex boyfriend i was sure. i didn't recognise the girl though. i squinted my eyes as the girl turns and her eyes turned wide. her green eyes scanned me and her mouth opened. it was my "friend" stella.  i walked over to her and put my hands behind my back. 

"oh hey stella !" i smiled fakely

"huh-OH hi.... i can explain"

"right.... so you were the one fucking my boyfriend behind my back?"

"um... you don't understand"

"oh, but i do. you guys were hooking up while me and jacob were still in a relationship. that's a really shitty thing to do, even for you stella, and i didn't expect much from you though, always knew you were a two faced bitch "

i walked away and turned again to see stella scolding at jacob. 

"not you cheating on me when your dick is literally a fucking toothpick, get a fucking life jacob"