𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦 - on the road

"you'll be sorted into your house when we meet professor mcgonagall. we won't be going the same way." draco informs me as he gets leaded away to his carriage.

i was kinda happy to finally get away from the albino ferret. i smiled at him as his carriage waddled away into the path of hogwarts. i hear my name get called by tall browned hair boy who looked cute <3 i walked towards him and the closer i got the more familiar he looked.

"hello astra." he charmingly says with a contagious smile on his face

ohmygod. is that cedric???

"cedric diggory?"

he just smiled and said

"i'm one of the hufflepuff prefects! you'll be in my carriage on the way to hogwarts. you will be sorted into your house when we see professor minnie!"

"who?"

"i mean professor mcgonagall."

"ok"

he led me by taking me in the wrists, and brought me to the carriage.

we sat together side by side. the other students in our year were very curious about why we appeared so close to each other. on the carriage, i felt his eyes staring at me, so i looked back at him, and he awkwardly looked at his recently waxed shoes.

there were 2 other people on the other side of the carriage, i could not gather up the courage to ask for their names. their snotty asses looked down at my vintage thrifted jewelery with the newest tiffany & co. necklaces dangling around their privileged necks.

"mia! look at those ugly thrifted rings!!!! they are SOOOO rusted and last year!!!???"

"sMh BrOsKi??? tOtEs MaGoAtS ELLA!!!???? imagine being from america!!??? couldn't be me!!???"

"TOTES MAGOATS MIA!!!!!"

i stared at them with disbelief. i think that they are deaf. i dont think they understand the meaning of whispering or having an american accent. i would go all brooklyn-malfoy on those bitches 🔪 .

"that barbie doll really thought she could have cedric"

"OMG IMAGINE?? like stay in your lane gworl"

cedric immediately looks up from his shoes and stares at the 2 girls mia and ella. with hell's fire, i stared at them with the signature malfoy glare.

"yo shut your trap... it's kinda really fucking annoying how loud you whisper like if you're gonna talk shit in my face at least do it right. just shut the fuck u-"

cedric grabs my hand tightly,

"astra, these two arent worth your time"

i grunt, and our fingers intertwine. another carriage pasts by and i see cho chang, beautiful as ever. i quickly detatch my fingers from him and shift to the other side of the carriage, looking our at the great lake.

(this chapter was written by my friend isaac! <3 )