𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘦𝘻𝘳𝘢

cedric's pov:

i stared at the poster yellow room around me with all of the familiar surroundings. i took a deep breath in and smelled the scent of cinnamon and a bit of a woody scent. this was my second home. this was where i spend most of my time at and i absolutely love it. i would die if there was a chance i wouldn't be attending hogwarts anymore. 

"hey."

i turned to see a familiar boy. the boy who had brown curly hair and brown eyes. he usually had a twinkle in his eye but right at this moment, it was gone. i couldn't see them. once i realised who it was i immediately leaped from my bed and opened my arms wide and tried to make it seem more welcoming.

"EZRA!"

he returned the hug and i started rubbing his back. 

"hey, how was your small trip home?"

he had a smile on his face after receiving the hug then he started to look away. 

i frowned.

"hey, what's wrong? you know i'm here to talk anytime you'd like."

he turned to me with glossed eyes and a small sniffle. now, i was very worried. this wasn't ezra. ezra wasn't like this. he had this very charismatic personality that can light up hallways everywhere and anywhere. it was like everywhere he went there was always that little spark of glow or happiness surrounding the people he talked to. 

"um- cedric. there's something i need to tell you."

ezra's pov:

i entered the room and see cedric just staring at the walls of our room.  

"hey." i breathed out

he immediately turns and observes me for a bit them he practically jumped on me to hug me. i really missed him, and i need him now, more than ever. i hugged him back and inhaled. he kinda smelled like sandalwood and that was one of the things i love most about him.

"hey, how was your small trip home?"

i immediately frowned at the thought. right when i thought everything was back to normal. that was the whole point of coming tonight and not tomorrow, i had to tell him something.

"hey, what's wrong? you know i'm here to talk anytime you'd like."

those words were something i needed to hear for a long time. i couldnt help but sniffle a bit as i turned to him. i see his grey eyes scan my face as his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. 

"um- cedric. there's something i need to tell you." 

i stared at him for a bit and just looked at him. he had really small freckles that weren't noticable at all unless you stared at him for the longest time. he just sat there waiting for me to respond. 

"hey, you know you can tell me anything right?" he smiled reassuringly

"alright. here it goes"

cedric looks at me very seriously and tried to focus instead of daydreaming off since i was taking so long

i snap my fingers and his attention was back on me.

"i'm gay."

cedric stares at me and blinks. he just stares at me. he says nothing. i was scared

"oh my god i knew i shouldn't have told you"

his neutral face turned into a smile

"you're gay. YOU'RE GAY"

the grin was very contagious as i couldn't help myself but smile a little bit. he hugged me very hard and started twirling me around. but the hard part wasn't over.

"listen cedric."

cedric's expression immediately turns serious.

"what is it ezra? you know it doesn't matter if you're gay right? you are always still ezra to me and your sexuality doesn't affect my opinion on you."

my heart was floating and i felt relief. but i still had to tell him something.

"my parents disowned me."

"what? your parents did what?"

"they called me all kinds of names, the ones that the muggles call gay people with."

"oh. that's horrible. i'm terribly sorry"

"ced, it's alright it's not your fault, you don't have to be sorry."

i'm sorry i didn't realise things weren't okay on text, i wish i could have been there for you a little bit more."

"well that's besides the point, dumbledore advised me to stay with you for the winter break. is that okay?"

"well of course it's okay! i'm always here for you, no matter what."

i wish this wasn't true but my tummy fluttered a little bit. 

an; 

SORRY FOR BEING GONE

 i changed my wattpad password like a long time ago the logged into a new acc i made then i forgot the password and this email i was using was literally like banned or whatever so then i had to find out how to change my p0assowrd and i was trying to figure it out until i realized that i had my ipad logged in so them i looked and changed the password and now im back <3 also, follow my instagram harry potter editing acc ;]

https://www.instagram.com/padfooari/