𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯 - 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴

whispers roamed among the great hall.

"a malfoy in ravenclaw?"

"what will lucius malfoy do once he hears about this?"

"you sure she's got the brains for ravenclaw?"

she walks past everyone seeing her brother stare at her a bit more intently then usual. he was worried about what their father would say about astra being in ravenclaw. no malfoy has ever been in any otehr house other than slytherin. this was history she was making. he was going to have a talk with professor dumbledore about switching astra's house, if possible. there is no way their father could find out that she was placed in ravenclaw and not slytherin.

words not meant to congratulate the new ravenclaw student echoed across the drafty room. astra tried her best to not listen to the many unkind words thrown around the table about her, so she quickly went to sat at the far end of the ravenclaw table.

"astra malfoy??", a shy voice asked.

"hi...."

"i'm cho chang, we talked online a few times? well it's great to meet you..."

"oh.. oh!!! cho chang!! it's so nice to finally meet you!"

"yeah... you too i guess."

astra stared at the girl in front of her. she was a bit taller than astra, around 5'5. her hair was a raven black color. it wasn't very thick. it framed her face perfectly though, her eyes fit her face excellently and it looks cute on her. her eyes were so dark, you could have mistaken it as black. her eyes glinted with ambition. her bangs covered half of her eyes but everyone could still see the gleam in her eye. she stared at her as cho stared back, observing astra aswell.

astra's pov

"ravenclaws!! go to your dorms now!!"

i promptly rushed to the line of ravenclaws, diversified in the collection of teenagers huddled to the ravenclaw common room. the leader of the student faction muttered a few words that i couldn't quite hear and the door opened, leading us to the ravenclaw common room.

"hi astra!! i am the head girl of ravenclaw this year!! i hope you have had a nice time here in ravenclaw!"

"that's great, nice to meet you!"

"good! in case you don't know, my name is wendy! let me take you to your dorm room, which you will share with 4 other girls by the way"

"lead the way!"

the staircase to the girl's dorm wing was in a loop, which was very dizzy, and all the doors looked the same, so it was very hard for me to realize what room i was in.

"here you are!! please feel free to ask me if you have any more questions about hogwarts!! your roommates will be here shortly!"

"great!! thanks for all your help... wendy?"

"no problem! and yes my name is wendy haha"

i just stared at her and smiled so that she would leave.

cho's pov

as i walked up the ravenclaw tower, i see a blonde haired girl sitting on one of the dorm beds. i realized that this was the one and only astra malfoy.

i stared at the girl in front of me. a malfoy, in ravenclaw. now that's something no one can ever stop talking about. as every wizard or witch knows, all malfoys go to slytherin. astra is a bit shorter than me. she has blonde wavy hair, merlin knows how much money she spends on it. i bet that perm probably costs like 30 galleons. it looks ridiculously perfect. SHE is ridiculously perfect. her beautiful colored eyes, unlike mine, a shit brown. she has the most perfect teeth ever and one of the most perfect smiles i've ever seen. she was a bitch though of course. i could never forget that she stole cedric away from me.

"excuse me, aren't you in the wrong room?"

"no, i'm in this dorm" she nonchalantly replied

"oh. well it'll be nice sharing a dorm with you."

i smiled at her. i tried my best to make it look authentic but the change of the gleam in her eyes tells me that she knew that i wasn't being genuine. she smiled back at me with a mischievous grin. from that moment, i knew, this was going to be one hell of a ride.