Chapter 1

Josephine POV
I wake up to my mom with a scowl on her face? "Mom-" I start to say "don't you mom me Josephine, you slept through your alarm it's your first day of school!"

"Great just fantastic waking up getting yelled at and late for school wow."

"I'm sorry mom I will hurry-"I start to say again. "then what are you waiting for get up and get dressed!" and with that she walks out and slams the door. great it's probably broken now.

I hurry out of bed and quickly run to the bathroom, I brush my teeth wash my face and brush my hair and put on some lip balm and mascara and a little eye shadow

I run back to my room and get dressed I want to look perfect for my first day, so I put on a pair of black ripped jeans, with Columbia sweatshirt and my white sneakers, then head out "bye mom and dad!"I say as I'm running out the door to my car, and drive to school.

**********

Once I'm here at the school I'm already ready to go back home. I get out and walk through the door and the hallway is crowded, I make my way to my locker but why am I going to my locker if I don't have books?.

"Get it together Josephine, don't embarrass yourself on your first day. I mentally scold myself."

so I decide to just walk around but when I turn on my heel I run into a tall boy, I look up and I'm met with green hazel eyes.

He is looking at me like I just knocked his ice on the floor, like chill with the ugly look.

"Maybe next time watch where your fucking going" he says and I stand here dumbfounded with his outburst.

"I-im s-sorry I didn't mean to bump into you" I say and he just laugh, and I start to get angry with this rude asshole.

"Whatever" is all he say and walk off.

"Rude" I mumble under my breath and walk off.

Hi this is my first time writing hope you like it vote and comment!♡︎