Chapter 6

Jo POV
Monday morning
Every since that night with hero I've been avoiding him, I feel disappointed in myself, for how I acted Friday night.

I really hope I don't run into him at school today, I'm going to do my best to avoid him. I got up and got dressed getting ready to go out the door.

Skips to school ~~<

I get out my car and walk inside the school hoping I don't run into hero, but fate wasn't on my side today, hero is walking towards me looking angry?.

The bell has wrong already so it's just me and hero in the hallway now, he walks up to me and next thing I know I'm pinned up to someone's locker? Before I get to say something hero beats me to it.

"Why the fuck have you been avoiding me.?" I stair at him lost for words, "Answer me!" He yells "stop yelling dumb ass your going to get us detention which we probably already have thanks to you!" he stares at me with some kind of emotion swirling behind his beautiful eyes.

"Listen carefully babe I'm only going to say it once and that's it you.are.mine." my breath got caught in my throat at what he just said to me"w-what what do you mean I'm yours you're a fucking lunatic!" Out of nowhere hero put his hand on my throat and squeeze it a little to hard and I start gasping for air,"baby you don't want me to take you into the janitors closet and punish you do you now, you will not talk to any other guy unless it's me i own your body baby."

Guys why did I just make him sound like a psychopath😂

This chapter is so short guys I'm actually running out of ideas🥶